Blonde Boy and Brownie

- in Australia-

We landed in Australia last night, but I got up early and went to go get coffee.

After getting coffee I got lost.

When I went to go to press the ' walk across the street' button a guy who was riding a skateboard almost ran into me, causing him to jump off his skateboard and having hot coffee spill on me.

" Ouch!"
" omg Ash! Come here!"
The guy with the skateboard and his friend ran over to me.

"
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, are you okay mate?" A guy that looked 17 who was also tall, with the blue eyes, spiky hair and a black lip ring asked.

" um yeah." I say through the pain of 3 degree burns.
" are you sure? There is dark red spots on your face and hands... you got burn, omg. Let's go get you ice."
They both pull me into a restaurant.
" hi can we get ice in a bag please, my friend got burned really bad." The blonde boy asked.

His friend sat us at a table.
A couple seconds later, blonde boy came back and handed me the ice bag.

" thank you very much... Blonde boy and brownie." His friend was tall like him, but with brown hair and green eyes.

They both laugh, the blonde speaks up, " sorry I'm luke and this is my friend, Ashton."
" nice to meet you." Ashton says.
" nice to meet you both, I'm Kendall." I add on, " sorry for crashing into you, and thank you for the ice again, but I have to go. Do either of you guys know where the Tiptos hotel is?" I ask standing up.
Luke darts up, " the skateboard thing was 100% my fault. Sorry about that."
The next thing he did was take off his jacket, and gave it to me.

" you have coffee all of over your white shirt." Luke laughs.

I took the jacket, " thank you, and I promise if I see you around I will give it back." I put it on.

" you can keep it, it looks way better on you." Luke smiles at me, I smile back.

" you still need directions?" Ashton pops up.
" yes please."
" just go down to the street 14th, and then take a left."
" thank you and thank you for your jacket again. It was nice to meet you Luke and Ashton. Hopefully I see you guys in the next couple of days." And with that I left and went back to the hotel.