Kenny and Bradley

I was in my hotel room when Shawn came in with a newspaper and sat on my bed.

" Kendall, are you okay?" He asks softly.

" Are you okay? I don't get why your so mad at me."

He hands me a newspaper. On the front cover was the picture of Bradley and I  from last night. We are holding hands and the caption says, " Is Shawn Mendes getting cheated on, or is he just out of the picture all together?"

" So what Shawn. You know I'm dating you, you know I love you."

" But the rest of the world does. They think you belong with Bradley."

" Why do you care so much with what every one says."

" Image if the world thought I was cheating you with Camila, and its was everywhere. Would you care?"

" No because I know you are my boyfriend!"

" Well just to make sure the world knows you are my girlfriend, I cancelled The vamps for opener and I'm replacing them with 5SOS. They are leaving today."

As soon as I heard the word, ' Replacing'  I ran out the door and down to the lobby.

" Bradley! The Vamps!" I yelled. 

Then I saw Bradley walking out the door with his suitcases.

" Wait!" I screamed.

He looked at me and waited.

I ran up to him and hugged him.

" Don't leave please."

" I have to Kendall."

" This is all my fault I'm so sorry. You guys should be opener!"

" Hey it's okay. I'm just glad I got to meet you."

" This is stupid, your only gong because Shawn thinks you like me. Like how dumb!"

" I do like you Kendall." He announced

" What?" I asked.

" Who wouldn't. You are drop dead gorgeous, smart, witty, funny, kind. Shall I keep going. I did really like you, Shawn was right the whole time." H says.

Then James comes in, " Brad we have to go."

Bradley look at me with his big brown puppy dog eyes, " I guess this is good bye." He smiles.

I kissed Bradley on his cheek, " Good bye Bradley."

He smiles, " Good Bye Kenny."

And like that he walked out.