Chapter 3

Camila and I hugged, " so now we just have to talk with your principal about this, since you are going to be missing 2 months of school." Camila told me.

Two months! Then I will never graduate early.

We walked up to his office.
I talked to the lady at the desk, " I may we see mr Jones."
She nodded and we walked into this office.

" take a seat." He said while having his back towards Camila and I.
We took a seat and she started talking, " miss Kendall said that she wants to go on tour with me for 2 months, so she won't come back until early March." She stated

Mr Jones spoke up, " Kendall you are the best student here, and your grades are outstanding. I will sign a permission slip saying that you can go and miss school. When you come back you won't have to make anything up."

I jumped in excitement! " thank you, thank you so much!"

Camila and I stood up and walked out, " that's so exciting. Your going on tour with me!" Camila shouted. I laughed.

While walking to her car she asked, " you were going to be graduating this year. That's makes you 18."
I shook my head.

" that's great. So technically we don't need a parent to sign anything, but however I would still like to talked to one or both of your parents on Saturday morning so we can leave on Saturday afternoon."

My mom is going to be in Somewhere in France and my dad will not approve of this.

She dropped me off at my house.
" I'm going to text you the details about Saturday."
When I started walking off I realized she did not have my phone number.
I ran back to her car and gave it to her, and in return I got hers.

When I got home I saw my sister on the couch watching Austin and Ally, and I soon found my mother up stairs packing.

" hey mom I have to talk to you." She looked up and faced me.
" is everything okay?"
I sat on her bed, " yeah but I met Camila Cabello today, and I'm going on tour with her."
She just started laughing.
" what a crazy dream." She was folding a shirt.
" m-mom I'm not dreaming, it's real. I showed her a contract."
She was puzzled, " I'm not letting my baby go around North America without any parental supervision."
I told a deep breath, " mom I love you, and I will miss you but since I'm 18 I can go. I wasn't asking for your permission I just wanted to tell you before I leave tomorrow and before you leave tonight."

She started to cry, " my baby! Your all grownup. I will miss you so so much... I hope you have the time of your life." We stopped hugging and she added, " my driver is here. I have to go. Bye I love you with all my heart."

We both went down stairs and Serena and I watched my mom leave.

I turned to Serena, " hey I'm going to call dad real quick, but when I get off I need to talk to you. I'll meet you up in your room."
She ran up the stairs.