Not Even 24 Hours, and You're With Luke

Shawn POV

I could not go to bed last night. I could not get Kendall got of my mind. I was acting like a dick so much trying to keep her and that's the thing that drove her away.

I walked over to the mini bar in my hotel room, and grabbed a bunch of the tiny little shooters and sat on my bathroom floor.

I felt someone shaking me.

" Shawn get up!"

" What!"

"Dude! Shawn your breath stinks. Have you been drinking?"

I nodded.

" Where is Kendall? You missed soundcheck."

" Brian I messed up. I was such a dick, and she finally got tried of it, and said we are on a break."

" I'm not sorry. I have heard how you've talk to her. Dude you can't control her. You need to trust her."

" I know..."

" No you don't! She's a great girl, and your losing her. She loves you Shawn. She will do anything for you and this is how you pay her back. She fully trusts you, now do your part!" With that he left.

I got up, washed my face and teeth. I do fully trust her and I need to tell her that.

I walked over to her hotel door. I heard laughing. I knocked on the door

" Yeah?" I smiled when I heard her voice.

Then I heard another voice, " Ashton? Mike? I told Calum to tell you I am busy." Luke is in there.

Not even a day and she's already over me. I started to cry. I need to clear my head.

Kendall's POV

I heard a knock on my door, I looked at the clock.

9:42PM

I answered it.

" Brian, Camila whats wrong?"

"We can't find Shawn."

" What?"

" I saw him around 4 today, but that was it." Brian said.

" And I tried calling him, but he wont answer."

" I can track his phone. We got it on each of our phones just in case if we lost each other in a big city." I pulled up the app of my phone.

" It says that he's at the back of the building. I grabbed my jacket, " If you guys don't mind, I would like to go alone." I ran down stairs.

" Shawn?" I called out in the dark night.

I walked over to the dumpster, and saw him sitting there. He smelled awful.

" Were you smoking?" I asked.

He saw me, and stood up, but lost his balance, " Whats it to you?"

"Shawn what is wrong with you?"

" Me? Whats wrong with you. Not even 24 on a break, and Luke is already in your hotel room."

" We were hanging out. That's it. Shawn, I love you, how many times do I have to tell you that?"

" You're telling me the same thing over and over again, but all I see is you hanging out with boys..."

" Shawn my whole life my best friend has been a boy, so sorry if I like hanging with them more, than girls, but that is still no excuse for you not trusting me." 

He just looks at me.

" Are you going to come inside with me?" I ask. He just looks at the ground.

I sign, and then walk inside and text Andrew.