"Hello we're 5 Seconds of Summer"

When I finally got back to the hotel I saw Shawn in the lobby.

" What happened to you?" He asked.

" An coffee incident. Why are you down here so early?" I asked.

" I'm meeting the new opener, and Andrew and I are going to their soundcheck. I would love it if you came." He tried reaching for my hand.

" No thank you." I went to go walk away.

He gently pulled me back, " Your usually friendly. Whats up with you?"

" I'm sorry if I'm not being friendly to the band that you replaced The Vamps with because you cant trust your girlfriend."

" I trust you!"

" No you don't. Even if Bradley tried making a move on me, you think that I would do it right back. That's not trusting me Shawn!"

He took a deep breath, " Well if you change your mind, they will be here in five minutes." 

"I'm going to go change." I walked to my room.

I changed into a navy t shirt, and black ripped skinny jeans but kept on the black jean jacket the stranger gave to me. 

After I changed I bumped into Andrew in the hallway.

" Sorry." I said

" My fault. Hey Kendall are you okay? Like you and Shawn?" He asked.

" Shawn got rid of The Vamps just because he doesn't trust me."

" Kendall, Shawn does trust you, he just doesn't want to get hurt. He loves you so much."

I was quiet.

" Are you going to the soundcheck?" He asks.

" Yeah, Shawn invited me." He smiles. 

We walked down to the lobby to see Shawn and four boys surrounding him.

Andrew and I joined them.

I intertwined my hand with Shawn's. He looked down and smiled.

One of the guys spoke up, " Hello we're 5 seconds of summer."

The guy's voice sounded so familiar. I looked up and my golden brown eyes and his ocean blue eyes met each other.

" Blonde boy...." I looked to the other guy, " And brownie."

The two boys looked at each other and laughed while the other two just looked blankly at each other.

" Hey Kendall." They both said.

" um how do you guys know each other?" Shawn asked.

" blonde boy and brownie caused me to spill my coffee this morning."

" I was hoping we would see each other again." Blonde boy said.

" Well you know Luke and I but here is the rest of the band." Ashton said.

He pointed to a very pale boy with purple and black hair, " This is Michael." Then he pointed to the tall boy in a black tank top, with black hair, " And this is Calum."

I smiled, " Nice to meet you guys."

Andrew stepped in," You guys ready for soundcheck?"