Chapter 12

I finally let go from the hug, and wiped my face, " i'm sorry Shawn."

He smiled at me, " don't apologize."

I put my hands in my back pockets, " I'm sorry it's just people never see me this weak."

" your not weak! You are strong and brave, and your going to kick some ass tonight!"

I laughed, " I should get going, we are going to be on at any second."

When I was walking out, he called me back. I stopped in my tracks.

" Good luck Kenny!" He winked at me.

I was grining from my left ear to my right. Kenny is a new nickname that I have not heard so far, and its cute how Shawn says it.

I  go back to behind the stage, to see everyone waitting for me since Hailee and Niall were just finshing up.

We are about to go on. The whole place goes black, we are in our positions on stage.

Gray and white smoke starts coming out of fog machine.

Camila tells the whole crowed, " Have you ever been in a dream, but insted of being asleep you are wide awake?"

The lights starts going on, People part of Camila's band start playing Havana. She starts singing and We all start dancing.

I'm happy, I'm smiling. I love this! and I have Camila to thank.

 We are dancing and she keeps on singing her heart out with every song.

We finally finished with Consequences, and I can just tell amila is in tears becuase of the crowd, cheering her on.

Before we all ran off the stage Camila said into the mic, " I want to thank my wonderful backup dancers, and good night I love you."

We went behind the stage.

Everyone was smiling since we just finshed  our first show. While I was just talking with everyine I noticed Shawn walked past me and winked.

I went to go Watch what he was doing. He ran out on stage and started playing ' There's Nothing Holding Me Back'

I felt someone tapping on me. I turned around And saw Camila. She yells, " We are all going out after Shawn is done. Let's go get ready." I nodded and we went back to the dressing room.

"We were going out to a karaoke Bar" Camila says while going through her closet.

We both get changed. 

She is wearing ripped blue jeans with a white t-shirt and a demin jacket.

On the other hand I had Blue ripped jeans with a gray t-shirt and a army green jacket.

Camila and I Went back into the crowed to see Shawn perform.

Taylor had to talk to Camila about tonight's plan, but I stayed watching Shawn. 

He was just finsihing up 'In My Blood'

Somehow he found me in the crowed and locked eyes with me. 

" this next song is very special to me now because I wanna dedicate this song to someone really special to me tonight." 

Then he starts playing ' Lost In Japan' 

I cant get you off my mind!