Chapter 17

For the rest of the ride to LA I either hung out with the Why Don't we boys or just laid out on my bed listening to music.

We finally got to LA around 5:30 and the shows starts at 7:00.

Everyone heads into their hotel and Taylor heads off to sound track.

Camila, all the backup dancers and I go to dress rehearsal, then to check out and put on our show outfits.

Camila and I eat some bananas before the show and while Taylor, Hailee and Niall are performing.

We are up!

This shows is just like the last one. We sing and dance our hearts out and everyone is calling and cheering out at Camila.

A little while after we get done performing Camila and Shawn comes up to me.

" Hey girl, you, Shawn and I are going to the best club in LA in about 20 mins."

I'm so confused, " Wait why?"

" Because I wanna see some celebs!"

Shawn and I laugh. 

Camila and I race back to our hotel and we get ready.

This is a kinda fancy club, so we have to dress nicely. 

Camila is wearning a kinda long, light pink dress with some sliver jewls on the top with white high heels. 

I am wearing a black dress with long sleves that goes down to about my knees with black boot high heels.

We meet Shawn up and then we go to the club. 

Camila rushes inside.

I get out of the car last. Shawn gives me a hand.

We walk to the door together.

" Kendall I'm very sorry about the way I have been treating you. I was such a dick and all you ever did was help me."

His words made me smile, " Thank you Shawn. I will always help you if you need it just let me know what I can do to help." He gives me a hug

We walked inside and all ready I see so many famous peole. Shawn leaves me to go check out the band, and I start walking around. I turn around to see something behind me, I stop when I bumped into someone.

I notice that I spilled their drink all over them.

I look at the shirt, " OMG! My so so sorry, OMG!.."

The person grabs my hands off of the shirt while I was trying to get the drink out of it.

He laughs, " Its alright really." I look up and almost faint.

I'm frozen... " your DAVE FRANCO! SHIT... I just spilled a drink on you ( its dave franco when he was in  ' Now You See Me 2')

He laughs again, " Nice to meet you."

I laugh, " I'm so sorry." 

He takes off his jacket, " I'm going to go get a drink and it will make my night if came with me..."

I push back my hair, " oh... I don't drink."

He smiles, " That good. But would like to still talk to each other at the bar?" I smile and he takes my hand and takes me over to the bar.

He yells, " would you like anything to drink?"

I say back, " may I have a water?"

He winks and calls over the bar tender.

" hello may I have two waters?" He pulls out his credit card. 

The bar tender shakes his head, " this is on the house, Franco."

Dave smiles.

After we get our waters we started talking.

" whats your name, the girl who spilled my drink on me?"

" Its Kendall, The guy who I spilled a drink on..."

" you have a very beautiful name." 

" thank you." I look around I feel someone watching me.

He asks if I'm okay.

I answer him, " yes" 

He smirks at me, " wanna go somewhere a little more quite?" I nod 

Dave franco has been my crush since 2013... Its 2018 for god sakes, I think  I can be alone with him for a little.

We go into this room right by the by the bathrooms. He smiled at me again, " I think you own me something..."

I wanna play my game. " I don't owe you anything." He gets closer to me...

" like a kiss or maybe a hug or something cute like that." 

I bit my lip, he does the same. 

He finally comes so close to me our lips touch. We are kissing. 

I'm leaning on a wall.

He whispers, " are you here just because you wanna fuck me?"

I look him in the eyes, " Maybe." 

I repeat what he says, " are you here just because you wanna fuck me?"

" kinda." 

We both smile each other and start kissing again.

After a good couple mins we hear someone banging on the door, but we contined to make out. 

Fianlly someone gets through the door.

" What the Hell are you doing Kendall? "

I see Shawn in th door way, I break the kiss.

" get out Now!" Shawn grabs me, "dont you ever fucking touch her."

Dave smiles at me, " She was liking it." Shawn punches him and then drgas me out to the car where Camila is waiting.