chapter 20

Camila woke me up at 7.

" Get up sleepy head!"

I look at her, " what?"

She smiles, " Wanna go get coffee?"

I jump out of bed, " hell yes!"

I ran into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, letting my hair dry natually.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with a grey sweater and black army boots.

Camila has a pair of blue cowboy jeans on with brown boots that go along great with her white t-shirt and her long, brown coat.

She looks up on her phone the nearest coffee shop in New York.

While she is doing that, I go and get Shawn up.

I flip of all of his lights in his room, "Shawnie wake up!" I jump on his bed.

He starts hitting me with the pillow, " get out!" I grab the pillow, " do you want some coffee or not?" He pauses, and stares at me.

Like a minute later he says, 'OK'

Before I ran out of his room I yelled, " you have 5 mins."

Camila found out the closet coffee shop by us is Starbucks. We wait for Shawn then get going.

So the nearest coffee shop was Starbucks. Since it was only like 10 mins away we walked.

When we were waiting in line someone called Shawn, so he went outside to take it.

We were the next ones up behind this tall, brown hair girl.

" So what are you going to get?" Camila asked me.

" I'm going to get an iced vanilla latt with almond milk."

She looked at me puzzled, " an iced coffee in the middle of winter?" I smiled.

I asked her what she was going to get.

" I'm going to get a hot chocolate."

We were about to walk up to the register when that girl in front of us turned around.

I recognized her.

It was Taylor Hill... AKA one of the best Victoria Secret models to ever walk the runway.

" OMG you're Taylor hill." I was smiling so much.

She looked up at me and smiled, " Hi! You must be the new Victoria Secret Model! Your so pretty." Thats when Shawn came in.

" I'm Sorry... what? I'm not a model I'm just a fan."

She gave a confused look, " OMG I'm so so sorry. Its nice to meet you.." She paused and then continued talking.

" Have you ever thought of being a model? You have an amazing body, you're super pretty and tall. Victoria Secret would love you!"

I'm 5'11 and I always had thought about Victoria Secret since my older sister was an angle for 5 years.

" I mean I would love to try out." I tell her.

She drinks her coffee, " audtions were last week, but if you come to the office tonight and talk with my manger and myself Im sure we could get you in, but still no promises." She winks.

I laugh, " okay see you later."

She said she will text me the address and the time.

We go back to ordering our coffee.

Shawn gets his regular, An iced coffee.

While we walking back Shawn kept asking me if I was really going to go tonight, and my answer everytime was, 'yes'.

We got back to the hotel, and just chilled. For lunch we just got some food from the hotel.

Camila was trying to write songs for her new album all day.

CC2.

I tried to help her out by giving her ideas and song lyrics. She liked most of my ideas.

I checked my phone, Taylor texted.

From Taylor: Hey Kendall, Its Taylor Hill. I just want to let you know that the meeting with start at 7:30 tonight and its at the Empire State. You will see me in the lobby when you first walk in.

to Taylor: Hi Taylor, Thank you so much and I can't wait to see you soon.

Time: 4:00

I need an outfit. I start going thorugh my closet, throwing cloths everywhere!

I finally found a short dark red dress, with a light tan long cardigan type sweater with thigh high black boots.

I take a shower, dry my hair, Curl my hair to make beach waves and then put on my outfit.

I was done by 6:50 and the Empire state buliding was only about 15 mins away.

I put on some gold rings as Camila is talking to me, " I'm very sorry Kendall, I have to go the studio tonight, but I wish you the best of luck." She hugs me.

Shawn is leaning on the door frame, " I can go with you Kendall." He says.

I take a couple seconds to think if I really  want Shawn to go, I say, " Okay Thanks."

A couple mins after that we left.