Chapter 31

While Shawn and I were just at the bar drinking our soda, Taylor came up to us with a guy. Brown hair with Brown puppy eyes.

" Hey Kendall I want you to meet my best friend, Dylan O'brien."

She knew that I loved Teen Wolf, and all the Maze Runner movies.

I was really star struck.

He held out his hand, " Its a pleasure to meet you Dylan." I said as he kissed my hand.

" Believe me the pleasure is all mine." He said.

Shawn chugged his drink.

" Hey Shawn were going to go dance." Taylor demanded, pulling him to the dance floor.

Dylan sat next to me and we started talking.

Around one hour later Shawn came up to us.

" Hey I think its time to go." Shawn said.

It was almost 12.

" Your right." I said getting up, " it was so nice to meet you Dylan. Hope fully I will see you again."

Dylan stood in between Shawn and I, facing Shawn.

" Hey I can take her home." Dylan said.

" Were going to the same place Dylan, so no thank you." Shawn said grabbing my hand.

Dyaln forced Shawn to come back, " She needs a real man to walk her home, Your just a little boy." He said poking Shawn's chest.

Shawn pushed Dylan, " I'm taller then you dumbass." Dylan was 4 years older then both Shawn and I, however Shawn was like 8 inches taller.

Shawn and Dylan got real close to each other.

" I can make her sing." Shawn winked.

" I can make her scream!" Dylan said.

I broke them apart, " Actaully Taylor and I will go home together. We'll be safe I promise."

I grabbed Taylor and then we got a cab and left.

———————
You guys can always leave commets🖤 and let me know what you think is going to happen next or what you want to😋