concert

I turned around and lost my breathe at the sight of the Daniel Seavey, he was standing there in front of me, his blue ocean eyes were staring in mine and his smile was showing his adorable tooth gape. he was wearing a black shirt and some black ripped jeans.

so I guess I am not the only one who likes to wear all black. I chuckled to myself.

" what's so funny?" he blushed and looked himself up and down.

" thank you I love the hoodie and I love you and the band and I was thinking to myself how I was wearing all black but then you came in and startled me and then I saw you wearing all black and I am talking really fast and I am gonna stop now," I looked down embarrassed playing with bracelet.

he laughed making me blush at how cute he was" I'm Daniel," he stuck his hand out and I stared at it for a few seconds then shook it and smiled." I can already assume you know my name," he shook his head laughing regretting what he said.

" yeah I know your name," I shook my head" that kind of sounds creepy," we both laughed. my heart was pounding out of my chest, nerves filling my body.

" it doesn't sound creepy," he laughed as ran his hand threw his brown long hair. " whats your name?"

" oh its naysa," I smiled blushing like crazy.

" that's beautiful," we both smiled.

I laughed and my heart began to beat faster which I didn't even think could happen. " so why are you here?"

" oh well Corbyn and Zach had to change for rehearsal and I forgot my phone so..." he held up his phone smiling making me blush more, I don't know why.

" oh ha well um, you guys are staying here like in a hotel, I thought you would leave town after the show or something," I laughed nervously.

" normally we would but we have a limelight party that runs late so we are gonna stay till sunday night."

" oh, sounds fun."

" how long are you staying in this town?" he smiled and held his right arm in his left hand.

" well um actually me, my sister and my best friend are leaving Sunday too" I flipped my hair to the other side. Daniels eyes followed my hand threw my hair which made me blush. his eyes came back to mine locking them in a gaze.

he cleared his throat and looked down" are you going to the show tonight?"

" yeah, um we are leaving to get dinner and then we are gonna head up to the show."

" oh so I'll see you there"

I chuckled at his words" yeah right"

" what?" he looked at me, his expression was confused.

" oh come on, there is going to be hundreds of beautiful girls there. you wont even remember me by the end of the night," I crossed my arms and smiled.

he took a step closer and my heart jump" what makes you think that I wont remember you?"

he crossed my arms and searched my eyes for an answer" like I said, there will be hundreds of girls there that are skinny and pretty and talented, much more then me," I looked at the floor then at him, his eyes became soft as his smile faded.

" I think you are beautiful."

I swolowed and looked down blushing" I bet you say that to all the girls," my voice came out quiet and I looked back up at him slightly smiling.

he took a step closer once again and his face turned a light shade of pink" only the ones I re-" his phone started ringing causing us both to jump, he pulled it out of his pocket and answered it." Corbyn whats up?"

omg I am talking to DANIEL SEAVEY and he is on the phone with CORBYN BESSON! LIKE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" what you cant find it?" he looked at me and smiled" um I don't know where you can get one this late now."

I titled my head at him" he cant find his bandana that we are sopsoused to wear tonight."

" wait, is it black and does it have your name on it?"

" yeah!?" I heard corbyns muffled and confused voice say in unison daniels who was also looking confused.

" this might sound crazy but I have one and it is Corbyn's," I smiled.

" perfect where?" again there was Corbyn.

" my room, my sister is a fan and we all have one of our favorite guys and hers is you so she has it," I laughed at his voice.

" question? can I barrow it?" he laughed through the phone.

" yeah I am sure she will be more then happy to give it to you" I chuckled waiting for his answer.

" what floor are you one? Zach come on we have to go this girl just saved the show!" Corbyn yelled and I laughed.

" floor three we will be at the elevator" Daniel said looking me straight in the eye smiling.

" yay! lets gooooo" they hung up and me and Daniel walked side by side down to the elevator.

we came around the corner and stopped. he turned to say something but the doors opened revealing Corbyn and Zach. my heart stopped as I smiled at them.

" this way," I said and walked in front of them. my heart was racing.

this is so cool how can I be with three of the five Why Don't We boys.

I knocked on the door and looked back at the boys, Corbyn pointed to me not knowing I was watching and poked Daniel smiling teasing him about something.

" jeez we began to think you actually got kidnapped or some-" Carlee came out and her eyes grew wide and she lost her breathe.