holy abs

" you don't go in the ocean?" Daniel came out of the bathroom in his swim trunks and a t-shirt.

" oh no," I pulled my shirt over my bikini turning to face him." there are sharks, and jelly fish that sting you, you can get sucked in with the current- there are so many ways to die!"

he chuckled crossing his arms over his chest looking at me," but its fun."

I dropped my arms to the side," really, dying is fun?"

" we wont die," he rolled his smiling.

" oh you don't know that," I crossed my arms over my chest mocking him.

" oh yeah I do," we both took steps towards each other," just come in with me once and I'll show you how much fun it is."

I squinted my eyes at him," fine." I walked past him grabbing my towel heading for the door," but when I die just know it was your fault!"

I heard him laugh as I opened the door. " finally," Carlee laughed as Zach held her hand. all the guys were in the hall waiting for us to go to the beach.

" we were having a discussion." I looked back at Daniel. he smiled at me flashing me his adorable tooth gap.

" lets go," jack grabbed avas hand pulling her down the hall towards the elevator.

" ready?" Daniel snuck up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist burying his head in my neck.

" yup," I grabbed his hand interlocking our fingers.

we all walked hand in hand to the beach with our man. once we got there we all laid out our towels flat on the sandy beach. it sand was soft and warm. the water was a crystal clear blue with waves crashing on the beach.

I dropped down on my towel sitting crisscross with the girls.

" what are you guys doing?" jack looked at us weird.

" getting a tan, duh." ava smiled up at him sarcastically.

" you aren't gonna come swim?" Zach gave Carlee a confused looked.

" nope," she plopped the 'p'," we already had this conversation."

they both laughed, I looked at Daniel and winked, he just smiled and rolled his eyes." come on," Jonah grabbed tate pulling her up to her feet then running with her hand in his. Zach and jack looked at each other and did the same thing. that left Corbyn and Daniel who looked at each other.

me and Kaylee looked at each other smiling. I turned to look up at Daniel who was coming for me. I jumped up and ran the other way laughing. I ran with the sand sinking in between my toes. I could hear Daniel laughing as he ran after me.

I ran around tables and chairs avoiding him. I turned around to get a look at him. I hadn't realized that he took off his shirt. his abs were out and looking hot.

holy abs

I didn't realize I slowed down to look at them before Daniel was wrapping his arms around my lower waist picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed as swung me in the air and over his shoulder.

" had to stop and look at the view didn't ya?" he laughed walking towards the water with me on his shoulder.

" yes, yes I did," I laughed looking down," jokes on you I have another view anyway."

" so do I," he chuckled. the sound of the waves got closer and closer as we spoke. soon I looked down and daniels feet were in the water.

" don't do it," my eyes widened as he got deeper in.

he chuckled," ready?"

" Daniel!" I squealed.

" one."

" dan-"

" two."

" I swear-"

" three!" he jumped up throwing us both in the cool crisp water. I squealed before going under water. I swam to the top breaking the surface taking a deep breath in.

" Daniel!" I wiped my eyes staring at him.

" yes dear?" he smiled innocently.

" I'm gonna get you back," I splashed water towards him. he laughed swimming closer to me.

" I'm sorry babe," he smiled," but you wouldn't have come in any other way."

" you don't know that," I shrugged feeling a blush on my cheeks as he got closer.

" but I do," he grabbed my waist pulling me into him. I laughed as he made the space between us disappear.

" mhm," I wrapped my arms around his neck," I love you." I smiled not being able to hold it in.

his dorky smile made me blush." I love you more."

" mm, not possible," our lips moved closer as our voice got quieter.

" I didn't think it was possible to love someone as much as I love you but here I am loving you," my heart exploded as he crashed his lips on mine spinning us around the water. I ran my hands through his wet messy hair as we kiss. I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist as he continued to spin us around slowly in the water.

" I freaking love you," I rolled my eyes as he let us sink up to our shoulders in the water.

he chuckled," not so bad huh?"

" what?" I looked at him confused.

" the water," he looked around at the blue water surrounding us.

" not when I have my own personal life guard with me," I smiled kissing him.

one who looks like he could be on Bay Watch.

" I wont leave your side,"

" good," I let my legs drop from his waist," cause even after I do this, I am still gonna want you," I smiled at him evilly.

he furrowed his eyes brows at me confused," what?"

" getting you back," I put my hands on his shoulders.

" what are you talking abo-" I cut him off by pushing down on his shoulders pushing him under water. I laughed as he came to the surface looking at me smiling," that was mean."

" I know," I tapped his nose gently.

" I'm gonna get you back for that," he swam towards me smiling.

" wha- Daniel!" I laughed as he grabbed my waist pulling me towards him.