trips with new friends

my heart was racing and I was depending on the wall to hold me up.

" she is, is in surgery? is it really that bad?" I stubbled over my words and lost my breath.

" yes she is in surgery and I can explain more but it would be better if you were here and you could hear it in person. is there any way you can come to the hospital?" I heard her typing on her computer and sighing on the other end.

" I- yes I can come but- but it will be awhile I am out of state," I blinked back the tears and leaned my head upwards against the wall. I closed my eyes waiting for her response.

" alright ma'am, we will call you when she is out of surgery if you are not here."

" alright thank you so much," my voice started to crack as I hung up the phone. I felt warm tear run down my cheek.

" naysa! is everything alright?" Daniel came around the corner and ran to me.

" n-no" I choked up and fell into his arms.

" what happened?" he held me tight and his words were soft.

I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso. he held his arms around me tight.

" my-my- our other best friend was- was in a car accident," I sob quietly in his chest trying to hold it in.

" what!? is she ok?" he grabbed my shoulders and lifted my chin so I would meet his eyes.

" I don't know- they said that she had major injury's and she is in surgery now and that it would be best if -if we came to the hospital but I- I have no idea how I am gonna get there in time, its- its like a four hour dr-drive," I looked him in the eyes and his figure was blurry but I could still see his beautiful features.

" ok ok just breathe. lets go get the guys and we will figure it out," I nodded my head and tried to catch my breathe." hey it's gonna be ok, I promise," he held my head and smiled brightly at me.

" ok lets go before I lose it," he looked at me and smiled sarcastically," lose it completely," we both laughed and walked over to the table where the guys were.

" naysa are you ok?" Carlee looked at me worried.

" what happened?" Kaylee's face was full with concern.

everyone was looking at me with worry in their eyes.

" its ava," my eyes started to water but I continued." she was in a car accident" I felt the warm tear run down my cheek and daniels arm wrapped around me.

" what? is she ok? "

" what happened?"

I filled everyone in and we all exited the building.

" let me make a phone call you girls just try to stay calm," Daniel looked at me and shot me a reassuring smile.

I smiled back, me and Carlee were hugging and Kaylee was hugging Corbyn.

" go hug Zach i'll be ok," I whispered in carlees ear and she looked at me.

" what? no no no I- he-"

" just go," I smiled and pushed her.

she smiled back and ran to Zach. I stood there and paced back and forth.

" hey," jack came up from behind me.

" hey," I smiled softly.

" so are you close with her?"

I smiled thinking of all our times together," we are like sisters" I looked at Kaylee and Carlee," we all are."

" I understand-"

" ok so I made a few phone calls and I got us a flight to New York," Daniel came back flashed me a smile.

" wait- what?" I looked at him confused.

" well lets go to New York." he smiled and ran us to the car.

" wait? us?" I looked at him and squinted.

" yeah all of us." he smiled.

" sounds good! but we really have to go!" I rushed in the car.

a good ten minutes later we came up on a huge flat landing space with a very sharp looking jet.

I looked at Daniel, he didn't get us a flight, he got us a freaking private jet!

" Daniel?" I turned to him when we got out and we were walking to the plane.

" don't! I want to help in anyway posable," he smiled down at me as we walked side by side.

we boarded the amazing private jet and me and Daniel sat on the double seat/ mini sofa.

we all awed at the plane and the prepared for take off.

***

" hi we're here for Ava Hannagan," I ran up to the check in counter.

" yes one second." the well dressed lady behind the counter started to type on her computer.

" she just got out of surgery as you arrived, she is on floor 6," the girl handed me a sheet a paper with all her information on it.

" thank you," we ran to the elevator and stepped in.

" what Zach?" Carlee looked at Zach.

" I hate elevators," we all slightly chuckled and waited to reach the sixth floor.

the doors opened and we all ran to her room. we all walked in slowly and made our way in the room. the room was silent except for the beeping from her monitor. she laid there on her bed covered with white blankets and had an IV in her arm. she had a sling on and her face was all bruised and filled with cuts. she had a broken rib and a minor concussion.

" she looks so pale," me, Carlee and Kaylee stood by the side of her bed and held her.

" she looks so beat up." Kaylee had a tear run down her face and hit turn the blanket wet.

" I hope she is ok," I looked at her and felt my eyes tear up. she looked so helpless just laying there asleep and broken.

the door opened and the doctor walked in.

" hello, wow we have a full house," we all chuckled. she had short dark hair and she was short and dark. she explained her injury's and how they would heal. " she will probably be asleep for quit awhile so if I were you I would go and get some food from the cafeteria. "

" that's great, thanks doctor bailey." I smiled as she walked out.

" she is right, we did leave before we finish and you guys should probably eat," Daniel looked at us and smiled.

" I can't leave her alone, I cant have her wake up alone," I held her hand tight.

" I can stay," jack spoke up as his eyes we glued to ava laying on the bed. he was smiling and looking up at me.

aw does he like her, I mean look at the way he is looking at her. its the way I look at Daniel.