beach!

" guys!" Kaylee whined grabbing her phone from jacks hands." its my turn to pick the song."

" fine," jack huffed leaning back against ava.

" do I look like a pillow to you?" ava looked down at him raising an eyebrow.

he smiled up at her with puppy dog eyes," yes."

I rolled my eyes looking at Daniel. we were on our way to the beach and lets just say only taking one car was a bad idea. Corbyn was driving with Kaylee in the passenger seat. me and Daniel were in the two seats in the middle of the car. and ava, jack and Zach were in the back with Carlee on the ground between me and Daniel. yes, it is illegal but hey as long as we don't crash we are fine, right?

" are you sure you are comfortable down there?" I looked down at Carlee who was sitting crisscross on the ground.

" yup," her voice was annoyed as she shifted back and forth. I looked at her sadly.

" I feel bad, let me-"

" here," Daniel reached over her and grabbed my arm pulling me towards him. I stepped over Carlee and fell into Daniels lap. I looked at him shocked at what just happened.

" what just happened?" I looked from Carlee who was now in my seat to Daniel.

" I solved the problem," he smirked looking me up and down," is there something wrong?"

I narrowed my eyes at him feeling the butterflies grow," not at all, babe."

" good, babe," he smiled rubbing his noise against mine gently. a small blush turned my cheeks a rosy red. I quickly looked out the window hiding my red cheeks from him. my blush grew more when I felt his hand wrap around my waist pulling me into him so I was fully laying on him. he moved my hair away from his neck then snuggled me like a giant teddy bear. I buried my face in the crook of his neck smiling to myself.

" I could fall asleep like this," I let out a long breathe shutting my eyes.

" then do it," his quiet voice next to my ear sent chills down my spin. he lightly pushed a piece of hair behind my ear letting out sigh.

I smiled letting my body relax onto his completely. the last thing I heard him say softly and quietly was," I love you so much, I hope you know that baby girl."

***

" nays, hello," a voice was slowly bringing me out of my dreams." naysa wake up."

" hm," I rubbed my eyes stretching," what?"

" we are hear sleepily head," I heard Daniel chuckle quietly.

" oh," I blushed. I didn't think I would actually fall asleep. he laughed again as I sat up. everyone was jumping out of the car. I looked out side the window seeing a very nice hotel.

" ready?" Daniel was staring at me staring at the hotel.

" oh yeah," I smiled getting out of the car. I stretched as Daniel jumped out of the car with me. I grinned turning to face him, he smiled back flashing me his adorable tooth gap. he reached his arm out grabbing my hand. i smiled taking his hand as we walked to the trunk to get our bags.

" this is so sweet!" Carlee squealed holding her bag. Zach smiled at her cheekily.

" dude this hotel is amazing," ava looked at Kaylee shocked.

" i know!" she smiled brightly at the beautiful building in front of us.

" hey! I found it." Corbyn fake frowned at the ground.

" awe," Kaylee smiled walking over to him," that's true, his did find it."

" thank you," he smiled up at her.

" yo!" we all turned to see jonah and tate getting out of the car. " we are here."

" hey," tate walked over to us girls as the guys did their bro hugs.

" hey," i smiled at her," so anyone else as excited as me to see our boys on the beach." i laughed loudly soon joined by everyone else.

" I thought it was just me," Carlee threw her arm around my shoulder laughing.

" yes!" Kaylee and tate joined our laughter.

" although I'm sure that this wont be new to tate," ava wiggled her eyebrows at us," you know, seeing Jonah shirtless, or more-"

" ok!" tate blushed looking at the ground.

" that's right," I looked at her smiling," you guys are very serious."

" yes we are," she smiled happily looking back at him.

" awe," we all cooed at her when Jonah and her made eye contact and smiled.

" shush." she laughed rolling her eyes.

" you guys are so freaking cute!" Carlee hugged her tightly.

" i know," she giggled sarcastically.

" shut up," ava laughed," you two are relationship goals."

" you guys coming!" jack waved us over.

" yes honey," ava smiled sarcastically at him.

he rolled his eyes," come on then, honey."

we all smiled walking over grabbing our guys hands. my fingers intertwined with daniels as our eyes locked.

" ready to have some beach fun?" we walked in as couples. the building was breathe takingly beautiful.

" oh yeah," i laughed looking around the hotel. Kaylee and Corbyn got our keys from the front desk.

" here, here, here, and here," she handed us our keys," i didn't know if we wanted to stay in rooms as couples or something else?"

we all looked around at each other," couples," all of us answered at once followed by us laughing.

" well that's that," Kaylee smiled heading for the elevator." come on," she waved us on. everything in this place was amazing. the shining lights, marble floors, living room area, eating area, the giant crystal clear pool and hot tub, even the elevators were giant.

" Zach?" Carlee looked at him confused.

" lets take the stairs," he looked at her smiling weakly.

" one, i don't do stairs when there is an elevator, and two, its giant!" she looked at him with wide eyes.

" come on," jack and Jonah pushed him on laughing evilly as he groaned.

" you know i hate elevators you bullies," he crossed his arms over his chest as we all laughed at him.

we got off on the fifth floor and headed for our rooms. they were all close to each other, some either next to or across from. me and Daniel walked into our room across from tate and Jonah and next to Kaylee and Corbyn.

Daniel opened the door carrying our bags in although i insisted i helped.

" holy crap!" i walked in losing my breathe. it opened up into a giant open room with a queen size bed and tv. it had a mini fridge and desk in the corner. the bathroom was gorgeous, giant and very shiny.

i flopped on the bed looking up at the ceiling. " this is amazing," i heard Daniel laughed before dropping something. next thing i knew was he jumped on the bed and crawled on top of me. i giggled pressing my hands on his chest.

" you are beautiful." he smiled looking all over my face.

i blushed looking into this blue ocean eyes," you are so very handsome," i ran my fingers over the side of his face gently.

he shook his head," you ready to go swim in the ocean?"

" oh no no no no no no," i shook my head," i am not going in the ocean."