movies

" Naysa! " Daniels voice boomed down the hallway as I heard him running up the stairs. I chuckled hearing him also call.

I smile watching the door, waiting. " Yes? "

" Guess wha- ow! " The door handle jiggled but didn't open. " My face is broken. " His muffled voice made me laugh.

" It's locked dummy, " I set down my book jumping off our bed. " You would know that if you didn't run in. " I smirked unlocking it. I pulled open the door not even a centimeter before he shoved it open grabbing my waist and throwing me over his shoulder.

I laughed grabbing his back holding on as he spun around. "Daniel! "

He walked us over to the bed and dropped me down gently, I giggled as he crawled on top of me breathing heavy, " I have a surprise. "

My eye brows furrowed at this, " What? "

He smirked kissing me, " It's called a surprise for a reason. "

I rolled my eyes ignoring the goosebumps that traveled up my arm at his touch. " Come on..... Please? " I bat my eyelashes at him.

His blue eyes changed holding a foreign look. Me eyes flickered to his lips as licked mine slightly bitting my bottom one, " Fine, " He groaned letting his head fall on my chest.

"Yay! " I smiled running my hands through his hair feeling evey breath he took due to his body laying on top of mine.

" You're mean, " He slowly brought his head up neck as he kissing my neck.

" Yes, " I swallowed hard, my breathing picking up pace. " So-" I pushed him to the side and crawled on him. " What's the surprise? "

He smirked looking me up and down. " We are going on a date. "

"What?!" My stomach dropped in excitment." But we can't - what about- the public-"

" Naysa, " Daniel chuckled grabbing my waist and sitting up so he was facing me. " We are going to see a movie. It's fine. " He shrugged with a lopsided grin.

My cheeks hurt as stared at the beautiful boy in front of me, his big baby blue eyes, perfect shape pink lips, and his famous, adorable tooth gap.

" I love you, " His cheeks darkened as I said those words staring at every inch of him.

" I love you too, " He kissed me lips with smile. " And you can't forget. " He jumped off the bed running over to the desk ransacking through it.

" What? " I say there criss cross in amusement.

" This, " He turned around with a small box inside his hands. " It is in fact our nine month anniversary. "

My heart fluttered as he sat down next to me. " Nine months, " I shook me head admiring him, " Nine months. "

He chuckled pushing a piece of hair behind my ears. " Nine months with the love of my life. The girl who makes me smile, lights up my world, the one who I love the most and could next even think about not having in my life. My best friend. " He smiled grabbing me hand, " The one I wanna spend the rest if my life with. " My heart dropped as he continued, " I love you with all my heart. "

" Daniel, " A tear slid down my cheeks as sat there speechless. " I love you too. " I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

He chuckled hugging me back. " Here. " He handed me the red box.

I smiled taking it in my hands and lifting the top lid off. A small glare shimmered off the gold heart. My jaw dropped as I pulled out a necklace. It was a golden heart with the letters N and D with a plus sign in between them. I looked at the other side in more shock. It had a picture of me and Daniel drinking out of the same milkshake with two straws engraved on it.

" Daniel, " I looked at him with my mouth wide open, " This is amazing. "

" Here, " He smiled taking it from me, he motioned me to move my hair so I did. His fingers grazed the back of my neck making me shiver. He hooked the chain together letting the necklace hang on my neck.

" This is, just perfect. ' I shook my head staring at it.

" Like you. " He smiled rubbing his thumb over my knuckles softly.

" Dani, " I let out a small breathe, " I love you more then words can express. " I stood up pulling his hand up with me. " I got you something, " He stood up walking with me. " It's no where near as amazing as your gift, " We both chuckled as I stopped him. " Shut your eyes. "

" Really? " He frowned.

" Yes, " I poked his nose. He smirked shutting his eyes. I silently squealed running for the closet. I shuffled around loudly looking for his gift.

" Naysa? You okay? " Daniel laughed after hearing a loud thud.

" Ow, " I stubbed my toe on the bed, " Yes. " I continued to spread out the blanket that I made for him. It was a picture of us that carlee took when we fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch. At the top I had a quote. ' love is when you trust someone with the most precious gift of all, when you trust them with it, when you give them your heart, your whole and true heart. ' I smiled down at it proud of where we were in life. I was so happy everytime I the slightest thought of Daniel came in my mind. I would smile when I heard his name, get butterflies when I would hear his voice.

" You can open them, " I pulled him over to where I was.

His eyes opened slowly. " Oh man naysa, " His lips immediately tugged upwards when he saw it. I knew the memory popped in his head of this night. " It's amazing. " He put his arm around my shoulder kissing my head. " I don't know if I've told you this yet but I love you. "

" Hmm, I don't think so. Well I don't think I've told you this either. But I love you more. " I smiled resting my head on his chest.

" I love you most. "

" I love you 3,000."