Kaybon( Kaylee+ Corbyn)

two and half weeks later.

Kaylee's POV

I think I love him. a lot. his blonde hair and blue eyes, his adorable laugh and cheeky smile. he is everything to me. my world.

ava was at work, she was a photographer. Naysa was at her coffee stop getting her stress relief coffee in. Carlee was out somewhere, I didn't listen I was busy think about how much I miss my boyfriend.

I miss him.

so much.

so that left me home alone, all by myself. I was currently sprawled out on the coach watching my show while I was curled up in my blanket that kept me so very warm.

" oh no he did not!" I jumped up and sat straight up staring at my tv with wide eyes," no! come back! don't walk away- Shepard! chase after him Grey!" I groaned as I watched the tv very intensely," god stupid-"

" Kaylee?"

Corbyn?

say it out loud there dumb dumb.

" Corbyn?!" I whipped my head around revealing the tall beautiful figure of the one and only Corbyn Besson.

" hey," he smiled his dorky smiled holding his arms out.

" ah!" I jumped up and ran over to him," you're home!" we spun around laughing.

" miss me?"

duh!

" well yeah," I hit his chest lightly," how was it, visiting your family?"

" great, but you know what's better?" he grabbed my waist pulling my into him.

me! please say coming home to me!

" what's that?" my voice was soft and quiet.

" coming home to you," he kissed me as I smiled very hard.

yay!

" how can you be so cute?" we pulled apart and he chuckled his adorable laugh.

I love that laugh.

" its a gift," he laughed kissing my cheek.

" yes you are," I smiled holding my hands around his neck.

" so are you,"

my cheeks turned hot as I looked down at the ground. " ah! I'm just so excited you're here!" I squealed and hugged him harder.

" me too!" he lifted me up off the ground and spun us around.

" Corbyn, I love you and all but if you don't offer to snuggle and watch One Tree Hill with me-"

" you just said you loved me," he looked at me shocked.

a smiled played on my lips," I love you."

" yes! yes! yes!" he jumped up and down shouting," I love you!"

" then come kiss me!" I laughed shaking my head at him. he chuckled running over to me pressing his lips against mine roughly.

" come on!" I intertwined our hands and sprinted in my room. we jumped on the ben laughing, " I am so happy!"

" I love seeing you this happy," he pressed his forehead on mine, his warm breath hit my face as the words escaped his pink lips.

" I love being this happy," my voice was now a whisper," I love being happy with you."

he didn't say anything, his eyes locked with mine as he ran his hand up my thigh. he held my waist with one hand as he brought his other large, warm, hand to the cheek. he ran his thumb down my face to my bottom lip. he licked his lips making them shimmer from the dim lights coming through the window. the sound of coming from the streets outsides made it seem like a movie.

he made a smooth movement causing me to fall underneath of his body. he hovered over me leaning on his hands. he scooped his hand under my back bringing me closer to his body. his heat radiated off his body onto mine. he brought his lips to mine making my body numb to the touch. he slid his hand up my shirt causing my body to tingle. he moved from my lips to my neck kissing my skin lightly making my breathe hitch. his hot lips against my body made the room heat up and my heart rate quicken.

he traveled down my chest back up to my lips. I ran my hands through his blonde hair messing it up. he ran his fingers down my lower back sending fireworks throughout my body.

I pulled away from his lips catching my breathe," I.... love... you."

" I love you too," his grin sent butterflies in my stomach.

" but," I paused looking away from his eyes," I-"

" I know," he smiled grabbing me and flipping us. " hit play," he laid my head on his chest while holding me in his arms.

I listened to his heart beating, " well I think that you are the best,- well many things- but the best person I could have in my life," I looked up meeting his blue shimmering eyes.

" you are the best- well many things- person ever, not to have in my life, but just ever," he tightened his arms around me holding me closer to him. my head rested on his chest and lifted up with his breathing.

" Nathan is so hot," I chuckled shaking my head watching him on the screen.

" I'm hotter," he scoffed.

I giggled, harder then I should have. " hey!" he looked down at me hurt.

" sorry honey," I patted his chest laughing," you are so much hotter then him."

" mhm," he frowned sarcastically looking back at the screen.

" you are!" I sat up laughing," I love you."

" so you're telling me if you could spend the night with either me or him you would choose me?" he raised an eyebrow at me smirking.

a smirked that's new, its hot.

" I wouldn't have to pick," I smiled placing my hand on his chest," I don't want one night with you."

" ouch-"

" I want the rest of my nights with you," I leaned down placing my lips on his teasing him.

he smiled against my lips," awe honey," I smiled evilly at him," are you blushing?"

" what- yeah," he smiled shyly.

" awe, " I lifted his chin up so he met my eyes," I'm blushing too."

" I love you,"

" love you too,"