I knew

i followed carlees gaze ahead of us. my eyes landed on Daniel, he was on top of a table holding a microphone pointing to the DJ. the music stopped making everyone look at Daniel with weird looks. the whole room fell silent.

Daniel chuckled nervously bringing the microphone to his lips," he-hello everyone," he cleared his throat taking a deep breathe." i just wanted to shay-"

" did he just say 'shay'?" my eyes widened as i turned to Carlee.

she matched my expression," is he-"

" drunk," i let out a little laugh as i watched him stumble around on the table." maybe just a little."

" i am in love with a beautiful girl, she is smart, caring, so so pretty, she loves everyone around her-"

" Daniel," Corbyn laughed from the ground beside the table Daniel was on." you were saying."

" right!" Daniel laughed straightening up," naysa," he pointed me out in the crowd, now everyones eyes were on me. " i love you, for so, so, many reasons." everyone laughed," and today, believe it or not everyone, is our five month anniversary, and naysa, baby, i wanna make sure that you are in my life forever."

" oh god," me and Carlee both breathed out quietly in shock.

" no no no no no," my mouth dropped as he stumbled more to get down.

" no?" Carlee looked at me.

" i mean yes, but noooooo, no no no. not here," my breathe picked up as i stared wide eyed at Daniel, wobbling in place trying oh so hard to get on his knee." not when he is like this. its been five months Carlee," i turned to her panicked," five months! that's it! we cant let him do this. not here." she grabbed my hand pulling me towards Daniel. she shoved me up on the table next to Daniel.

Daniel looked up at me smiling brightly. i smiled back helping him back to his feet. " Daniel, honey, sweety-"

" i have a question fors yoush," he smiled proudly at me.

" no, no you don't," i laughed nervously looking at everyone staring at us.

" yes i do! will-"

" no!" i grabbed the microphone from him. he looked at me sadly throwing his arm over my shoulder. i scowled down at Corbyn to take him. Corbyn quickly jumped to grab him from the table. Daniel smiled falling into Corbyn taking them both down to the ground. i laughed watching them struggle.

" hi everyone," i cleared my throat talking into the microphone," give it up for Daniel am i right," i laughed looking at Daniel. he waved as Corbyn was dragging him out of the house." so i have to go, take care of my, boyfriend. just boyfriend nothing else." everyone was smiling at me," just go back to partying everyone!" i yelled to the DJ. he cranked up the music and everyone screamed with it. i laughed jumping down from the table. i pushed my way though the crowd as everyone smiled at me saying random stuff.

finally i pushed open the door and got to where everyone was. Daniel didn't notice i was almost there, Corbyn was holding him up. he was a little wobbly himself. the cool crisp night air hit me making me shiver.

" so," i sighed as i got there," that was fun."

" naysa!" Daniel looked at me excitedly jumping out of corbyns arms and body slammed me." i missed you!"

" its been less then five minutes Daniel," i laughed catching us before we fell. he smiled in my face hugging me. he had his natural smell mixed with alcohol. his hair was all messed up in the most adorable way.

" i called ubers to come get us," jack smiled at Daniel.

" he is crazy," Kaylee rolled her eyes hugging into Corbyn.

Carlee laughed," how did he even get that idea in his head?"

us girls laughed as the guys went silent," what?" ava looked at them strange.

" well you see," Zach rubbed the back of his neck.

" well?" tate shook her head at him.

" who cares? point is he didn't do it." Jonah shrugged.

my eyes found the ground," why did he want to do it?" Kaylee went on.

five months. that's it. five.

he cant do that.

not after only five months.

" he is crazy about her," Corbyn said loudly.

" its been five months," Kaylee matched his tone.

" but if he loves her it shouldn't matter how long they have been together," jack raised his eyebrows at us.

should it matter?

" wha- no!" Carlee laughed.

" five months!" ava and tate both said loudly.

" who cares?" Jonah and jack did the same.

" so-" Corbyn was cut off by our ubers honking at us.

" lets go," i gave Daniel a little shrug but nothing. i stood there holding his body on mine." Daniel," i shrugged him again.

he jumped up suddenly," what? what?"

i laughed pushing his hair out of his face," our rides are here."

he looked at the ubers," oh!"

i chuckled leading him towards the cars." so did you have fun?"

i helped him in the back seat, he plopped down with a smile on his face. " Daniel. you have to scoot over." i laughed pushing him to the other side of the car.

he groaned laying his head on my lap. his baby blue eyes shut lightly as his breathe slowed. " hmm, tired."

i chuckled quietly," yeah, just follow them," i pointed in front of us for the driver.

" naysa," Daniel breathed.

" yes?" he ran my hand through his hair playing with it messing it up more.

" you're pretty."

i laughed running my fingers along the side of his gently. he turned into my hand more. the whole silent, warm, comforting ride i stared at him. his sleeping face, so relaxed, he is handsome in every way even when he isn't trying. not even the slightest bit. his skin shimmering with the moon, his hair adorably messed up, his small, quiet breathes.

everything about him made me smile. he didn't have to try to be handsome and i didn't have to try and smile. it just happened. but it wouldn't be the first time, every time i''m around him i smile. when we laugh, we touch, his smile makes me smile, his voice, our late talks, everything about us. me and him. it makes me more then happy to even be alive.

it was at this moment i knew, i knew i loved him, i knew i could trust him, i knew he would never leave me, i knew. everything i knew added up the one thing i needed to know most. and that is the fact that i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life Daniel James Seavey. and i was gonna, we were gonna.