we all have history

i opened the door and my heart sank.

" who is it?" Carlee yelled from the living room.

" its no one, but i have a call i have to return so i'll be back in a few." i shut the door behind me and stared them in the eye.

" what do you want?" i spat out bitterly.

" look just let me explain-" i cut Richard off.

Richard is my ex boyfriend, remember the one who cheated on me for months and then on my anniversary. yeah, its always great seeing your ex's.

" let you explain?" i yelled at him but tried to stay quiet. " why would i do that? it's been months Richard! months! and now you want to explain!"

" please."

" no, what is there to explain? you cheated on me end of story." i crossed my arms over my chest.

he sighed and looked at the ground.

" i know i hurt you and -"

" hurt me! that's an understatement!" i yelled and forgot to stay quiet.

" i want you back," he came closer and grabbed my hand.

i ripped it from him and shook my head.

wants me back, what? no, he is a jerk and i-. i don't know. No he cheated on me and that's it.

" want me back? awe that's so sweet of you to want me back," i put hand on my heart sarcastically." you think i care what you want! you screwed up! you cheated on me! you don't get to come here and say that now! i met some else, someone who cares about me and how i feel, its kind of a refresher from you, you know why? because he loves me and i love him, its a two sided relationship, unlike us." i breathing heavy and my heart was pound.

did i just say all that to him? to his face?

i smiled on the inside proud of myself.

" i'm sorry," he looked at the ground sad.

" yeah, that's all you know what to say. that's all i have heard you say, it doesn't mean anything now." i got more quiet and rolled my eyes.

" i am-"

" don't. i'm done. we are done. you sure killed this relationship when you cheated on me, both friendship and love," i turned around and went into the apartment. i wiped the tears from my eyes before they could fall. i turned around and saw everyone looking at me. they were all in the kitchen listening.

Daniel looked at me confused and sad. the girls looked at me painfully. i sighed loudly and forced a smile.

" shall we finish the movie?" my voice came out shakey and quiet.

" yeah," they all went back to the living room and the girls and i stayed in the kitchen.

" so you all heard that?" i closed my eyes and shook my head.

"every word," ava hugged me and so did Kaylee and Carlee.

" we are sorry honey," Carlee looked at me sad.

" but we are proud of how you yelled at him, we have been waiting for you to do that for a long time," Kaylee laughed.

" yeah it felt good to get out," i smiled at them.

their eyes traveled behind me and i turned around to see Daniel. they smiled and left.

" hey," he came closer and stood in front of me.

" hey," i looked up at him and smiled, not a fake or forced smile just a smile.

" are you okay?" he stroked my arm and sent goosebumps all over.

" i am now," i grabbed his hand and held it.

" so, what was that?" he looked at me concerned.

" you know, we all have history. its a part of my life i want to let go. and i want to move on. with you." i kissed him and he smiled.

" so i love you and you love me?" he laughed and i covered my face. we haven't said that yet to each other.

" oh god." my voice was muffled," i'm sorry."

he grabbed my hands and pulled them from my face.

" well it was been." he paused and tapped his finger on his lips thinking," almost three weeks," he smiled proudly.

" and yet somehow it feels like i have known you my whole life," i wrapped my hands around his torso and he pulled me in by the hips.

" i trust you with my life," he looked down at me and got quiet," always."

" and forever," i smiled and he leaned in. our lips touched and sent sparks through out my whole body. we moved with each other. my hands found their way to his hair and ran themselves threw it. he held my waist with one hand and the other held the back of my head pulling me in deepening the kiss. he pulled away and my lips felt cold without his.

" shall we finish the movie," he smirked and grabbed my hand.

" we shall," i grabbed his hand back and he lead us back in the living room and we flopped back in our spot.

everyone looked up at us. i blushed and looked at Daniel.

" ready?" i hit play and everyone laughed.

we finished the movie and everyone was crying or was on the verge of crying.

" so now what?" jack yawned and stretched.

" well i mean it is really late so," ava smiled and looked at jack.

" its also storming out so you guys cant drive in this," Kaylee smiled evilly.

we all paused and listened to the thunder, and rain.

" so we will crash on the couches?" Zach looked around.

" don't be silly," Carlee stood up," you are coming with me," she pulled him up and smirked.

" so that means im with you," jack winked and ran to ava's room.

" yes! lets go cuddle," Corbyn grabbed Kaylee and went to her room.

" so," Daniel looked down at me," i can sleep on the couch-"

"stop. after this night i need my favorite movies and your cuddles," i smiled and walked to my room.

i heard him follow and butterflies filled my stomach. i opened my door and walked over to my bed. i had a queen size bed, the bed was centered against the wall. it was facing my tv, my tv was on a small dresser. i had a big cream white colored comforter and cream colored pillows.

I flopped on my bed and crawled under the covers.

" what are you favorite movies?" he join me on the bed.

" one is The Kissing Booth," i smiled and he sighed.

" and the other?" he looked at me and sighed.

" To All The Boys I've Loved Before," i smiled so big my cheeks hurt and i fell face first into a pillow.

" well let me change into sweatpants then we can watch them," he smirked then walked out of my room.

" so what first," i hummed and sat crisscross on my bed.

i sat there deciding when i looked up and saw Daniel walking in. he walked in , he was in sweatpants that were hanging low on his waist. he was pulling a white t-shirt over his body. i watched as his abs disappeared behind his shirt.

he smiled and jumped on the bed next to me," so whats it gonna be?"

i was brought out of my trance and back to reality. pfft, reality, what is real about this?

" to all the boys I've loved before," i smiled and cuddle him.

we watched the movie and held each other. his body kept me warm and made me feel safe. i smiled and sighed. i took in his scent and buried my face deeper in he chest.

i love this man. everything about him is great. no, fantastic. i never want to let go.