welcome home!

Naysa's POV

" guys?" I pushed open the door to our apartment walking in with Daniel behind me.

" you're home!" Carlee came running around the corner smashing into me. " you'll guess who's home!" she squealed jumping up and down.

" uh Carlee," I laughed shifting out of her way so she could Daniel.

" oh," she smiled shyly.

" are the guys here?" we swallowed our laughs and made our way in the living room.

" guys!" Zach waved from the couch that he was laying on waiting for Carlee.

" you're all home," ava smiled nodded her head slightly towards a person on the ground. it shocked me to see someone outside of our group but then I realized he is apart of our group he just doesn't really hang out.

" Jonah," I smiled as he hugged me.

he has come around a few times in the past so we aren't strangers," hey girl."

" how are you?" he released me as he plopped back on the ground next to tate.

" we're good," he smiled throwing his arms around her.

I just smiled at how happy they were. I walked over to the empty side of our couch and dropped down in it. soon followed by Daniel who pulled me into his chest with his arm around me leaning his head on mine.

" so how was coffee?" jack gave me a goofy smile," I've heard you go there a lot."

I rolled my eyes placing my hand on Daniels chest," it was just as good as last time."

" toast!" Kaylee came running in with Corbyn in her arms," welcome home!" she handed us cups with grape juice in them.

" yes, welcome home," I smiled up at Daniel so only he could hear me as the guys cheered and laughed.

" wouldn't wanna be anywhere else," he smiled back at me flashing me his tooth gap. we leaned into each other softly placing our lips together.

" hey hey!" jack waved his arms in the air interrupting out breath taking moment. " lets go to the house!"

" why?" ava turned to him confused.

" cause we have a surprise for you," Zach turned to Carlee with an adorable cheeky smile.

" a surprise?" Carlee turned to him smirking.

" yes," he pecked her lips making her cheeks fluster.

" well lets go," Jonah helped tate up from the ground.

" lets go," Daniel pulled me up from the couch. I looked up at him holding back a laugh as I sat there not wanting to get up.

" fine," I groaned lifting my body off the couch and in his arms.

" so we," Zach threw his arm around carlees shoulders," will meet you there."

" and we will meet you there," Daniel intertwined our fingers pulling me with him out the door and down to the street.

we jumped into a dark windowed car with a driver. we climbed in the back with me in the middle and him on the other side of me. he flashed me a happy smile before leaning up so he could talk to the driver. he grabbed the headrest of the passenger side seat pulling himself up, placing his hand on my thigh so he wouldn't fall as he said directions to the driver- who's name I learned is brandon.

my heart jumped at his touch. his hand rested on my thigh just below my knee. my eyes were glued on his hand, his grip held tight holding on so he wouldn't fall. my palms started to sweet from his touch as butterflies swarmed my stomach.

" thanks," Daniel patted brandon on his back showing him a smile.

he leaned back letting out a small sigh as he dropped back in the seat next to mine. he turned to face me beaming with happiness. but one thing was the same, he left his hand on my thigh. I swallowed the lump in my throat and pushed away the nerves turning to meet his ocean blue eyes.

" so what's the surprise?" I smiled as he shook his head.

" if I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise," he smiled proudly at me.

" I don't like not knowing," I crossed my arms over my chest letting out a huff and a sarcastic frown.

he smiled as he leaned his head in more, so close his warm breathe hit my skin sending goosebumps down my neck," you will love it, or I hope you will."

my arms dropped at the feeling of his breathe on my skin," what if I don't?"

he smiled letting out a small laugh," I think you will, " I turned to face him, we were so close our noses could touch," but if not then just act like you do."

we both laughed lightly staring into each others eyes," I think I'll like it if you got it for me," I smile putting my hand on his cheek lightly running my thumb over his cheekbone.

he swallowed looking in my eyes deeply sending my body into a frenzy of butterflies and nerves. my thumb stop moving as his hand traveled upwards on my thigh. he pulled me closer to him," your lips look lonely," he smiled stupidly," do they wanna meet mine?"

I couldn't stop my laughter from coming out," oh honey," I shut my eyes as I heard him chuckle," cheesy line, but," I came in closer again," I think they do." he smiled at me before leaning into me. he ran his other hand up to my hair pulling me into him further. my hands found their way up to his hair as we moved with each other.

" I think they're best friends now," he laughed breathlessly as we pulled apart slowly.

" they're gonna wanna hang out all the time," I smiled back, my eyes flickering from his lips to his eyes.

" I think that's ok," he laughed pulling me into his chest snuggling me into him. I giggled as I rested on his chest listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

I love you.