what are we now?

" so we will get food and jack will stay?" Zach smiled and stood up tall.

" are you sure? i can stay?" i turned to jack.

" no no its ok," he smiled and sat in the chair by the bed with the remote.

" ok, well then lets go," i smiled and turned to the others.

" lets go."

Daniel smiled down at me and we made our way to the cafeteria.

we all got our food and sat at a big round table. the big open room was slightly filled with different people. they were all spread out and talking quietly amongst themselves.

" so what happened?" Corbyn looked around the table for anyone to answer.

" she was on her way to visit her mom, then a truck ran a red light and hit the drivers side and she went off the road," i answered quietly.

" oh," he looked down at his food.

" the doctors say she was lucky," Kaylee looked at us and smiled small.

" well that's good,"

we all just made small talk here and there until we all finished. when we finished we all went back up to the room.

ava was laughing lightly," that's crazy!" her eyes were watering and she was holding her stomach.

" i know! and it had to be at that moment to that my brain just stopped!" jack was also crying and almost on the floor.

" oh hey!" she turned to us as we all walked in the room slowly.

" hey, are you feeling ok?" i walked to her bedside and grabbed her hand.

" ah, never been better," she laughed sarcastically.

" there she is, that's the sarcastic ava we know," Kaylee clapped her hands together and smiled.

" so how long have you been up?" Carlee looked down at her smiling.

" um," she looked at jack and they both were thinking.

" like fifteen minutes maybe," jack shrugged and looked at ava.

" well i see you to have gotten to know each other well," Zach smiled silently teasing jack.

" just made some small talk," jack shrugged innocently and ava smiled.

" well that laugh would disagree when we walked in," Corbyn winked.

" well we were talking about the time a pretty girl came up to me and asked me how my day was, and i couldn't decide rather to say good or great so i said i was gay!" we all laughed so hard once jack finished that we were all holding our stomachs.

" so you said you were gay! wha- why?" ava just died and we laughed.

Corbyn's phone rang and we all looked at him, but soon after his rang so did the other boys. they all pulled there phones out and frowned.

" a interview got bumped up and we have to be back in three hours," Daniel said frowning at me.

" and that means we have to leave now if we want to make it on time," Corbyn stuffed his phone back in his pocket and sighed.

" we i am not leaving without your number," jack stood up and handed his phone to ava. her face turned a dark red and she smiled ear to ear.

" me too!" Zach ran to Carlee and Corbyn basically through his phone at Kaylee.

i smiled then felt Daniel's glare on me. i turned to him and smiled.

he had his phone in his hand and was rocking back and forth from foot to foot.