four words

" So that was..... Boring, " Daniel sighed as we got in the car.

I chuckled. " It wasn't that bad. "

He looked at me flatly. " It was horrible! "

We both starting laughing. " We didn't have much of an option. I mean what did you really expect showing up to the theater on a Saturday night without tickets. Or a plan! "

He sighed sticking his lip out at me, " I ruined our first official date. "

I rolled my eyes pushing his lip back in. " If you are there, there is no way to ruin anything. "

His cheeks flushed. " I love you. "

" I love you too. " I smiled staring in his eyes. " Oh! I have an idea! Get out! "

" What? " His face flashed with concern.

I just giggled. " I want it to be a surprise. Now get out and let me drive. "

He looked at me for a second. " Fine. "

" Yay! " We did the Chinese fire drill and switched so I was driving.

" Where are we going? " He stared at me as we pulled out.

" It's a surprise. " I smirked at him.

" Oh come on. I let you drive, we could die before we get there! "

" Oh stop, I'm not that bad of a driver. " He let out  loud laugh. " Hey! "

" I'm sorry, " He held his stomach catching his breath. " But you are bad. "

" Wha- I am not! " I hit his leg.

" Focus on the road! " He yelled while laughing.

" You know what? "

" What? " He turned his body to look face me.

" I'm not gonna talk to you the whole way now." I shut my mouth tight looking at the road.

" What- no! Talk to me. " He whined.

" Please. "

" Please. "

" Naysa! "

After a long, long car ride we finally got the spot. I made him put a blind fold on. Well, a sock actually.

' ok, can we hurry. I don't appreciate having a dirty sock on my face. " I laughed at him.

" You don't know if it's dirty. " I held his hand leading him.

" It was just in the car. It's dirty. "

I laughed hiking us up a hill. We were in the park. Technically illegally since it was midnight but who cares.

" Are we there yet? "

" No Daniel. For the hundredth time, no. " He groaned as I dragged him further.

I stopped letting out a long sigh. " Now we are here. "

" Great! " He reached for the sock but I grabbed his hand first.

" I never said you could take it off yet. " I laughed.

" Oh come on, " He huffed once again giving me the lip.

" Ok, stand here. " I pulled him over and sat him on the ground. I plopped down next to him. I stared forward. I was in shock, a good shock.

" Uh naysa? "

" Oh right! " I laughed taking the sock off his face.

" Wow. " He looked forward breathless. We were on a hill top looking out over the whole city glowing.

" It's so beautiful. " I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder.

" Yes, it is, " He wrapped his arm around me holding me close to him. I could feel his glare on me.

" Why are you looking at me when you have the worlds most beautiful sight in front of you? " I laughed pointing in front of us.

He just smiled at me. A simple, adorable smile. " Because naysa, i get to see the most beautiful, goofy, adorable and the most special sight everyday. And I get to call it mine. " His eyes looked so far deep into mine I felt lost in his soul.

I couldn't find words for this man. So I sat there like an idiot.

" Daniel, " I swallowed the lump in my throat. " You are amazing. "

He smirked down at me, " I'm nothing compared to you. "

I let out a quiet chuckle. " You are just, so...... Perfect. "

He leaned down at press his lips on mine gently. So gentle I could barely feel it but everything inside me exploded. My heart, my head, the butterflies in my stomach. My skin erupted with goosebumps.

" You. Are. The. Love. Of. My. Life. " He grazed his finger down my face to my arm and placed his hand on my thigh.

" You are my while world Daniel. I don't know where I would be or who I would be without you. " I ran my hand through his silky brown mop of hair, " You hold me together. You brighten my day with just a smile and even if I just see you. Or sit with you, just being with you makes me happy. Makes me feel safe and loved. I've never felt this way before and it scares me to be so vulnerable and give everything to just one person. I gave you my heart and my trust. And Daniel. Every day you prove to me that I made the right decision in doing that. In giving evey thing to you. I love you. "

I pulled his head down smashing my lips on his. He kissed me back in a heartbeat. Every muscle in my body fell into him. Every part of me was left numb by his touch when he pulled way slowly.

" Everything you just said to me is the reason I love you so much. " He jump up pulling me up with him. " Naysa, I know being here, right now, this very moment. Right now, I want to prove that everything you said is true. " He waved his arm to something in the dark woods.

All of the sudden tons and tons of Christmas lights blared on. They were strung in the trees and on the ground. Rose petals fell from the trees down on us. Soft music started to play. It was thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran. My favorite song.

" Naysa, I want to dance all of my dances with you. I want to live everyday with you. I want you in my life forever. I have never loved anyone like this before. You make me feel special and you make me feel like I'm the only man in the world. Naysa I can't picture life without you, I don't want to picture life without you. I want you with me till death do us part. I want to marry you, " He grabbed my hand in his as he dropped down the one knee. My heart exploded as he pulled out a small black box.

My mouth was open. My heart was beating so fast, it all felt unreal as the words left his mouth.

" Will you marry me? "

Comment what you think please! I was nervous about this chapter!