concert part 2

" oh my dear lord!" Carlee scream as I pushed her in the room.

" be cool," I smiled, she took a deep breathe staring at me shocked. Kaylee stared at me confused.

" guys, you can come in," the boys slowly came in. Kaylee and Carlee squealed jumping hugging each other.

" um Kaylee can Corbyn barrow your bandana he lost his?" I smiled and looked back at Corbyn who was just staring at Kaylee, in a good way, he started to blush.

" okay hang on why are talking to me like it is a normal day!?" we all laughed" um yeah you can totally have it!" she ran over to her bag and dug threw it. she pulled it out and walked over to Corbyn. his eyes followed her throughout the room, he was in a daze staring at her. it was cute.

" here," she smiled a blush appearing on her face.

I looked at Zach who was staring at Carlee and she was staring at him I laughed at them. I turned and saw Daniel looking at me, I looked at the floor and blushed.

" well we have to go but I hope we will see you there," Corbyn said looking at us.

I looked at Daniel who smiled at me and I smiled back at him." yeah we will see you there," Carlee smiled.

" I will definitely look for you," Zach winked at Carlee and her eyes grew wide.

" bye." we all said at once and I shut the door as they walked out.

we all screamed and jumped on the bed with each other" WHAT JUST HAPPENED I DONT UNDERSTAND!" Carlee shouted.

" THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM!" Kaylee fell on her back on the bed.

" I cant feel my toes," I dropped down on my butt and sat next to Carlee on our bed.

" did we just talk to Daniel Seavey. Corbyn besson and Zach herron?" Carlee looked at me and smiled.

" I think so," we all laughed.

" so um are you gonna tell us what happened or just let us keep freaking out?" Kaylee said staring at me.

I filled them in on everything. we all squealed and laughed. the best night of my life just got even better.

" crap! we have to go!" Kaylee scream and ran out the door.

me and Carlee laughed and followed. we went to our favorite restaurant and got food. we got in the car and headed to the concert. we had our seat numbers and they were towards the front so we were happy. we stopped and basically ran in and ran to our seats. we were all in our hoodies and jeans. Kaylee had dark blue jeans on and her hair straightened, she had smokey eyeshadow on and some natural colored lip stick. Carlee had her hair slightly curled and had some eyeliner on and a dark pink lip gloss, she was wearing light ripped jeans and some low cut boots. I had natural but sparkly colored eyeshadow on, I had a dark , but not to dark shade of red shiny lip stick on, we were all naturally pretty but we loved our makeup. Me and Carlee had our members bandanas tied around our thighs.

ebon came on stage and started opening for the show. he was good and fun, we danced while singing along with him.

" you guys have water?" Carlee leaned over and shouted in our ears.

" no but I will go and get some," I shouted back and grabbed my phone, I squeezed threw the crowed and made my way out to the lobby.

Daniels POV

I was putting my ear piece in and was doing some vocal warm ups , I went to see how ebon was doing so I poked my head behind the stage and looked at the huge crowd. this girl who looked familiar walked out, she had long blond hair, she turned around, I knew it. its naysa.