" fancy meeting you here"

August 6th

8:45am

I'm naysa, and I love Why Don't We. my favorite member is Daniel, he is amazing. Carlee is my best friend, basically my sister. she is in love with Zach and she would die if he ever made eye contact with her, then again so would I but still. Kaylee is my sister, she loves, loves Corbyn. we all love them but we have our favorites. how can you not love them they are all so attractive. I am 18 Carlee is 18 and Kaylee is 19. Carlee had beautiful long brown hair and big blue eyes. Kaylee had short dark brown hair to her shoulders and had green blue eyes. I have long gold/blond hair down past the middle of my back and blue eyes.

" guys come on come on!" Carlee jumped up from the bed and smile widely .

" rmmmmm. what?" I groaned and pulled my blanket over my face.

" um it is only the most best day of our lives!" she popped her hip out and crossed her arms" oh my god! we are meeting our husbands today people!" she shouted and through her hands in the air.

" oh my god!" I jumped up and screamed with her. " Kaylee Kaylee Kaylee get up get up. we have to go now!" me and Carlee jumped on the bed beside us and laid on Kaylee. " the concert is tonight and we have to leave in a hour if we want to get to Dubuque on time!" I shouted fast and ran to the bathroom.

about an hour later we all had got ready and put on our why don't we hoodies. we threw our suit cases in the trunk cause we were staying for three days. we all got loaded in our grey ford focus and we left town. the whole ride was just talking and listening to Why Don't We. we all laughed and gushed over our boys.

after like 3 or 4 hours of driving and sleeping we arrived in Dubuque around 12:30pm " ok slow down and take a right here the hotel should be around the corner," Kaylee slammed on the brakes and turned right so hard that we all almost spilled our drinks" Kaylee! "

" sorry, I didn't hear you say turn! you cant say it a second before I have to turn!" she threw her hands in the air" oh I see it," she pointed to the hotel.

we all were laughing so hard. we pulled into a parking spot and jumped out. I popped out of the car and shut my door. we all stood there looking at each other smiling. " I. cant. believe. this . is . happening." we all broke out in laughter and starting squealing in excitement.

we grabbed our bags and went to the check-in counter. the hotel has nice and it smelled like vanilla. everything about it was nice, the rugs, the couch, the chairs, the mints on the counter.

" room 307" Kaylee came up from behind me and handed me the card.

" jeez. you don't have to be so quiet then just appear out of no where," we both laughed, I looked around and realized Carlee was missing" where's Carlee?"

" she went to go check out the po-"

" oh my gosh! that has to be the best pool ever!" Carlee came squealing behind me.

" can we go to our room and get ready? we have a exactly two hours to unpack and get ready and then we have a hour to go eat then we have the concert! lets move people!" Kaylee yelled in a high pitched voice as she got in the elevator.

me and Carlee smiled and looked at her" sure," I laughed and we got in the elevator. we got on the third floor and found our room. I stuck the card in the slot and heard the little click so I pushed on the door and it opened.

the room was nice it had two queen size beds and a super nice bathroom and huge shower. the tv was on a stand on the other side on the room then the beds it was centered in between them. " dang this place is great!" I shouted to them from the bathroom. me and Carlee shared a bed because we didn't mind to but Kaylee would always say" no human contact" it killed us all when she would yell that.

" we need ice!" Kaylee was holding the ice bucket and looking at me.

" fine ill go alone and probably get kidnaped!" i took the bucket and walked out.

" love ya" they both shouted before the door shut.

I huffed and walked down the silent hall. I looked down at my feet and saw I didn't have shoes on, oh well. I walked in the ice room and set the bucket under it, I pushed the button and looked down at my black ripped jeans. I looked at my black Why Don't We hoodie and thought that I was wearing to much black. oh well -

" I like your hoodie" a some what deep voice emerged from behind me and made me jump with a blush appearing on my cheeks.