seeing the future

the feeling of having someone's arm around your waist as you lay in bed is probably one of the best feelings in the world. the feeling of his warm even breathes traveling down your neck leaving goosebumps. you facing them seeing them in their fully natural state, the messy hair, softly shut eyes. all of these add up to my morning as I lay in daniels bed with his arm wrapped around my waist as I gently play with his hair that is messy and adorable.

" morning," my body jumped at his raspy morning voice.

he chuckled lightly at my reaction," morning."

he let out a long breathe with a smile on his face," I like waking up to you."

" I could say the same for you," I smiled back feeling pure happiness in my body.

he grinned before pulling me fully onto his chest. I giggle as I laid my head on his chest doing lazy circles with my fingers on his abs. I listened to his heart beat, steady, calm.

" you are beautiful," his chest rose and fell with each breathe his took.

" so are you," I laughed turning my head to face him.

" I'm beautiful?"

" very much," I ran my fingers along his face gently.

" I've missed you," he smiled trailing his fingers along my face. he shifted a piece of hair behind my ear as he continued to travel down my arm lightly making my body erupt with a mix of goosebumps and butterflies.

" I love you," I thought out loud.

he laughed lightly at my blush," I love you more."

" shh, you cant love me more," I laughed sitting up to sit crisscross in front of him.

" I can, and I do," he smirked looking me up and down.

I thought about how messy my hair was in this lazy frizzy messy bun on top of my head. my face makeup free. me in one of daniels t-shirts and spandex of my own. I wanted to hide thinking about how I looked compared to him.

he was in black sweatpants and no shirt. his hair was adorably messy and his blue eyes were perfectly shimmering with the light shinning through his curtains.

" stop thinking about how you look," he pushed himself up to lean on his headboard. " you look beautiful."

I blushed looking down at his bed with a smile on my face I couldn't push away," will you stop making me look like a tomato."

he chuckled," you're my tomato," I looked up at him with his dorky smile.

I rolled my eyes with a smile," ssstttoooppp."

he let out a laughed," you're cute when you blush!" he laughed more making me blush harder.

" I turn all red and get nervous! nothing is cute about that," I fell backwards looking up at his ceiling letting out a huff.

I heard him laughed before he shifted himself. next thing I knew he was hovering over me with a smile.

" that's exactly what's cute," he smiled looking all over my face," when you get all nervous you start to ramble on then you start to blush and get more nervous then you look down at your feet and blush. that's whats cute." he smiled at me making my feel so happy I thought my heart was going to explode.

I smiled back placing my hands on his chest," I love you." I shook my head running my hand through his hair.

" I love you too," he smirked back placing a light kiss on my forehead.

I looked into his deep blue eyes getting lost. " how can one man be so hot."

we both laughed as he let his head hang low resting in the crook of my neck," you're supposed to think those things."

I laughed as he spoke into my neck," am I?" I smiled innocently.

he shook his head laughing quietly. " no, I like to know you think I'm hot."

I laughed into his shoulder as he kissed my neck lightly," well you're in luck."

" oh yeah? and why's that?" I felt him smile against my skin.

" because I think you're hot a lot throughout the day,"

" that makes two of us," he brought his face up in front of mine.

I rolled my eyes as I brought my hand to his cheek lightly caressing it. " I'm so happy."

he half smiled down at me, pure happiness showed on his face," I'm so happy you're happy."

" you think ten years from now we will be like this, laying in bed, happy?" I looked at his face, taking in every feature on it.

" I think in ten years it will be me and you laying in our bed early in the morning thinking back to this day, we will be married and happy, and hopefully have a little one in the middle of us snuggling as a family." he looked from my lips to my eyes as he smiled brightly.

a smile appeared on my lips as he spoke about the future," just one little one?"

" or two? maybe three," he shrugged with a smile.

" you see us getting married?" my heart was racing as it filled with joy.

me thinking marrying Daniel? nah, I've never thought about that. totally. never. sure, yeah.

" yeah," he smiled plopping down beside me leaning on his arm as the other hand traveled up my arm to my face," I see me proposing and you, hopefully, saying yes. then our wedding and our kids. I see a life with you naysa."

I took a deep breathe containing my joy," I see a life with you too. our marriage to our kids," I smiled loving this side of him.

" I cant wait,"

" neither can I,"