surprise

" Daniel?" I walked behind him with a smile on my face. we were walking on the sidewalk up to the front door of their new house," why are you acting so weird?"

" what? no, me? me act weird? never," he shook his head grabbing the door handle leaning against it.

" then why is your voice all high and squeaky?" I crossed my arms over my chest raising an eyebrow at him.

he cleared his throat," its not," I laughed at how deep his voice came out this time.

" mhm," I rolled my eyes," are you gonna stand out here all day?" I pointed towards the door that he was leaning on.

he continued to lean on the door staring at me. his ocean blue eyes locked with mine making my stomach go crazy with butterflies. he had a happy, dorky smile plastered on his lips as he just stared at me. I stood there watching him watch me, the blush quickly finding its way to my cheeks.

I cleared my throat looking down breaking our eye contact," ready?"

he smiled bigger taking a deep breathe," yup," he let out a small nervous laugh before twisting the door handle pushing it open. we walked into the beautiful kitchen with a little area for shoes and coats just right of the door. the kitchen was big and open, it had beautiful marble countertops and a island in the center with the same dark marble top. the cabinets were dark almost black, the fridge was giant with a shinny silver color to it. the floors were hardwood, a dark color to go with the kitchen colors.

the kitchen opened up into the beautiful living room. it had a wraparound couch that was a black leather with a glass coffee table centered between it and the other black leather love seat. the tv was giant, it was mounted to the wall just above the fireplace. the carpet was fuzzy and a whiteish silver color. it opened into the dinning room with a large spread table.

" this place is amazing," I looked around breathlessly admiring everything.

" it really is," I turned to see Daniel leaning on the island in the kitchen looking at me with a smile.

I smiled looking around the living room," yeah, its a four bedroom," Daniel walked in towards me slowly as he explained," Jonah and tate are moving in together so-"

" what!?" I whipped my head around facing him," they're moving in together! that's so great!"

he laughed at my excitement," yeah, they're getting pretty serious."

" oh my gosh," I smiled at him so big it hurt," it makes me happy that everyone is happy."

he laughed lightly coming even closer," you're so cute when you're happy."

I blushed looking down as he stepped in front of me placing his hands on my hips," stop it," I smiled placing my hand on his chest lightly.

" you are!" he smirked down at me.

I took a deep breathe taking in the wonderful smell of his cologne. " so are you," I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling.

" we know this," he smiled sarcastically. I rolled my eyes gently placing my nose against his followed by my forehead.

" yes we do," I whispered softly with a smile. he chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into him and off the ground spinning us around. I threw my head back laughing as he spun us around the living room.

" Daniel!" I laughed into his chest as he slowly set us back down on the ground.

" come on you haven't even seen the best part yet!" he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers pulling me towards the stairs through the living room

" the best part is dragging me up the stairs," I laughed as I followed behind him.

he chuckled as we reached the top of the stairs, it came to a big open area. there were two doors on the right and two doors on the left. " each bedroom has an attached bathroom and closet."

" dang," I laughed as he lead me down the right hallway to the door on the left. I walked in the room slowly behind Daniel. it was very open, clean and organized aside from a few boxes on the ground to still be unpacked. the bed was a queen size with dark grey sheets and pillows. the tv was opposite of the bed, it was mounted to the wall. the closet was one were it was in the wall without a door. the bathroom was nice and big. the shower was in the wall, the tub next to the sink that had a giant mirror above it. the windows looked out amongst the city, they were to the right of the bed on the opposite wall of the door. they had long white curtains to cover them.

" this is beautiful," I turned to face Daniel who was leaning in the door frame.

" yeah, its really nice." he smiled as he took slow steps towards.

I looked around admiring everything at how beautiful it was," its so perfect for you guys."

" yeah, there's even a recording studio down stairs," he stopped a foot away from me with that dorky smile.

" what?" I laughed nervously looking around.

" you're just so beautiful," he smiled down at me.

my stomach exploded with butterflies as I looked down at the ground," you have to stop that," I looked up at him standing right in front of me," you're making me blush nonstop."

he chuckled wrapping his hands around my waist pulling me into him," that's why you are so cute," I rolled my eyes placing my arms around his neck.

" whatever," I blushed even more looking down at the ground.

he took a deep breathe looking very nervous," can I ask you something?"

I looked up at him," always."

he took an even bigger breathe looking like he was putting the words together in his head. I took the opportunity to look around some more and realized something. I looked in his closet, it had square shaped cubbies made for cloths to be stored in, but the two middle ones were completely empty.

" Daniel," I looked back in his eyes bringing him out of his trance." why are those cubbies empty?"

his cheeks became a light shade of pink," that's what I was gonna ask you. " he smiled nervously," they're yours."

my eyes widened as my heart jumped in my chest," wha-what?"

" if you want them," he looked at me smiling waiting for my answer," you know, I was just thinking that maybe since we are home that you would be spending time over here so I thought I would give you some space for stuff like cloths or something else like that," he swallowed hard getting extremely quiet towards the end.

I smiled, a slight chuckle leaving my lips," Daniel," he looked at me looking very anxious," that is the sweetest thing ever, I would love to take them."

it was like a wave of relief swept over him as he let out a sigh and plastered a smile on his face," thank god," I laughed grabbing the back of his head pulling him into me pressing our lips together gently.