"why am I up?"

" guys!?" we both jumped when Kaylee yelled down the hall. I looked at Daniel holding in a laugh." come eat! now!" we both let out our laughs as we got up off the bed. I shook my head smiling at the ground as we walked for the door.

" gu-" she started to yell again but I opened the door and across from me so did Carlee with Zach behind her. both with a smiles on their faces.

" morning," I winked at her looking behind her at Zach.

she rolled her eyes," morning," she smirked looking at Daniel behind me.

I returned her eye roll." guys! the food is gonna get cold!" Kaylee walked around the corner to see us. she crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at us. I laughed putting my hands up in surrender walking past her and downstairs to see Corbyn setting up the table.

he looked up at the sound of foot steps with a smile." morning guys!" he raced over to us giving us all a group hug.

" morning?" he let us go as I gave him a questioning look.

" good morning," he emphasized the good.

" whats wrong with you?" Carlee looked at him confused.

he scoffed walking over to the table," nothing is wrong with me."

" something is off," Zach squinted his eyes at him.

" guys!" Corbyn whined sitting down," Kaylee can you just tell them?"

" tell us what?" I turned to look at Kaylee who came around the corner dragging ava with her.

" Corbyn," she rolled her eyes," its a surprise."

" what is?" Daniel narrowed his eyes at Corbyn with a smile.

Corbyn looked at the ground smiling shyly." nothing."

" why am I up?" ava plopped down in the seat next to jack around the table. we all sat next to our man as we looked at the food in front of us. it was mouth watering.

"So why are we so happy this morning? " I looked around the table as everyone sat down.

" because me and Corbyn have planned something," Kaylee smiled evilly at the table.

" what does that mean?" Carlee yawned taking a drink orange juice.

" it means we have planned a trip!" Corbyn smiled excitedly.

" a trip?" jack looked at us confused.

" ready for this," Kaylee made it dramatic," we. are. going. to. the... beach!"

a smile appeared on my lips. that sounds fun. and relaxing. plus seeing Daniel shirtless, how could I pass that up?

" fun," Carlee stuffed her face with bacon.

" yay!" Zach and jack high-fived.

" when are we going?" I looked at Kaylee knowing she had a plan.

" well we are gonna leave at ten get there by noon. sped the day there and then for the real surprise," Kaylee wiggled her eyebrows at us." we are gonna stay in a hotel!"

" dang," I laughed," is there a reason for this special day?"

" yeah its a little out of the blue," Daniel snuck his arm around my back pulling me closer to him.

I smiled trying really hard to focus on what Corbyn was saying," well we are all happy so we decided that we might as well do something to keep it that way," he smiled at us.

" so why am I up?" ava looked up from her plate not hearing a word we just said.

we all burst out laughing," did you hear nothing we just said?" Carlee laughed looking at her with wide eyes.

" maybe if you weren't stuffing your face and were paying attention you'd know," jack teased as she slapped his arm playfully.

" hey! a girls gotta eat!" she defended looking at us," seriously though, why am I up?"

we all got lost in laughter after that.

****

" ready!?" Zach yelled from downstairs.

me and Daniel looked at each other smiling. we both had our bags packed and ready to go.

" coming!" he yelled back, his eyes never leaving mine.

" this is gonna be fun," I smiled at him slowly walking towards him.

he smirked walking towards me," so much fun."

we closed the space between us wrapping our arms around each other. his found my waist and mine went around his neck. I took a deep breathe breathing in his smell. he locked our eyes as he moved his face down towards me. his lips slightly parted as he inched closer and closer to me.

I bite my lip feeling a sudden wave of nervous butterflies in my stomach. his blue eyes shinned in mine making my knees go weak. he leaned down as I closed my eyes preparing for a kiss. instead his lips brushed against my skin and went to my ear.

his voice was low and raspy," I cant wait to spend time with you, at the beach," he smirked against my skin.

" I cant wait to see you-" I fake coughed with a smile," I mean spend time with you, at the beach."

he chuckled lightly hugging me against him," lets go." he pulled away.

I grabbed his hand pulling him back, he looked down at me confused but before he could say anything I crashed my lips on his. he seemed shocked but quickly recovered by kissing me back. I ran my hands through his hair as he held me tightly against him.

we broke apart breathing heavy." shall we." I smiled staring in his eyes.

he took a deep breathe," I love you."

" I love you too. but I also love the beach so can we go?" I laughed intertwining our fingers and pulling him down the stairs. I heard him chuckle behind be sending fireworks in my heart. I love that sound and everything else about that man. I love him.