omg!

" so what are we watching tonight?" Carlee plopped down on the ground that had lots of blankets and pillows on it next to Zach.

" something scary!" jack jumped on the couch pulling ava down with him earning a groan from her.

" I hate scary movies!" ava groaned into his chest.

" they make me jump every ten seconds!" Carlee complained looking at us.

" exactly, so then when you jump you can jump in my arms," Zach smirked down at her as he pulled her into his chest.

" what about a romance?" Kaylee smiled at Corbyn. they were on the couch on the other side of me and Daniel snuggling into each other under a blanket.

" they're always so sappy," Corbyn rolled his eyes with a smile.

" but they are so cute!" Kaylee laughed looking up at him.

he rolled his eyes looking at everyone," guys?"

" we can watch a scary one first then a romance," jack shrugged looking around for everyones answer.

" and a action one!" I chimed in as me and Daniel snuggled into the couch.

" perfect," he smiled down at me wrapping his arm around me throwing a blanket over us.

" what are we gonna watch?" ava looked at us from the love seat.

" we can rent movies," Corbyn shrugged.

" oh! do we have popcorn?" Carlee looked up from the ground with a smile.

" no," all the guys answered quietly with small smiles.

" what!?" we girls looked at them shocked.

" I guess we can go get some," Zach smiled down at Carlee.

" and I guess get the movies from redbox," Daniel spoke up for the first time in a while.

" sounds good," Corbyn said while standing up.

" we will be back," Zach stood up stretching.

" we shall return ladies," jack laughed while heading towards the door with the rest of the guys.

we waved bye to our guys as they headed towards the door. Carlee sat crisscross on the floor facing us. Kaylee was on the big couch on the opposite of me. ava was on the love seat laying on her side facing us. we all sat there looking at each other with excited faces wondering if the other guys did what theirs did.

should I say something?

what if the guys haven't done it yet?

I still cant believe he gave me a spot for my clothes in his closet! he really wants me over that much?

I took a deep breathe opening my mouth to speak," DanCorJacZach gave me a spot for clothes in his closet!" we all spoke at the same time over lapping our voices.

we looked at each other shocked. " what!?" I laughed as we all had our mouths open.

" they did?!" Carlee smiled so happy from the ground.

" they did!" Kaylee joined her happiness from where she sat.

" I cant believe its gone this far!" ava had wide eyes as she looked at us.

" its so weird to think that we are dating the boys from Why Don't We," I leaned back shaking my head in disbelief.

" how did we get so lucky?" Carlee looked at us with genuine eyes.

" how did it end up where they liked all of us?" Kaylee fell back looking towards the ceiling.

" I think it all started because of naysa," ava wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I laughed thinking back to the first time we met," yeah, I guess so."

***" I like your hoodie" a some what deep voice emerged from behind me and made me jump with a blush appearing on my cheeks.

I turned around and lost my breathe at the sight of the Daniel Seavey, he was standing there in front of me, his blue ocean eyes were staring in mine and his smile was showing his adorable tooth gape. he was wearing a black shirt and some black ripped jeans.***

" that was a great day," I laughed sarcastically.

" yeah! only the greatest day of our lives!" Carlee laughed throwing a pillow at me.

" I could have died but instead I met the guy of my dreams and life is good now," I giggle catching the pillow.

" and you brought us the guys of our dreams," Kaylee smiled at me.

the guy of my dreams.

definitely has been in my dreams.

definitely.

" I just don't understand." ava shook her head smiling.

" all the girls on tour and at limelight parties," I rambled on shaking my head," how did he meet me and want to know me?"

" this is so amazing," Kaylee giggle wrapping herself further in her blanket.

" more like spectacular," Carlee laughed.

" I feel like we are in a dream," I laughed as ava sat up.

" it is a dream come true," I smiled at the ground.

" perfect dream," I smiled in a daze thinking about Daniel and his dorky smile.

we sat there for about twenty minutes gushing about our boys. they finally arrived with like three different kinds of popcorn and some candy with drinks. they came home with some movies all of the different genre. they started with the mystery one as we all got comfortable in our spots.

Daniel dropped down next to me on our side of the couch. we had it reclined back with a giant fluffy blanket dropped over us. he wrapped his arm around me pulling me into his chest snuggling with my head resting on his hard, comfortable chest listening to his steady heartbeat and his body heat keeping me warm under the blanket. the popcorn in the middle of our laps.

" this isn't the scary one right?" ava hugged into jack.

" nope," he responded with a smile.

" good,"

" but that one is next," he laughed as she groaned.

" I love snuggling you on a Friday night watching movies," Daniel whispered in my ear. the warmth of his breathe traveling down my neck created goosebumps and tingles.

" its the best way to spend Friday night," I whispered back looking up at him in his beautiful eyes.

he let out a happy sigh while he smiled down at me," this is perfect."

" so perfect," my cheeks were pink from the blush.

after the first movie all the popcorn and drinks were gone. the girls all went to the bathroom as did they guys. me and Carlee were sitting on the couches talking about how much we loved snuggling the guys. all of the dudes were getting us more popcorn and soda while the other girls were helping.

" It has to be my favorite thing when he pulls me into his chest," I smiled think about it.

" omg yes!" Carlee agreed with a smile.

" its so amaz-" I was cut off when Daniels phone rang. I shrugged at Carlee reaching over for it and hitting answer. before I could even say hello the voice came through.

" oh my gosh Daniel! its been so long! I've missed you so much, I wish you never left,"

what.

the.

actual.

frick.

its-its a girl? and she misses him? wishes he never left? left what exactly?