wanting you

Daniels POV

9:46pm

this girl is so different, she is caring and sweet. she is so beautiful and she deserves more then she got in the past. I'm sitting here looking into her deep blue eyes and just wondering how she feels about me. does she feel as strongly about me as I do her? is she getting lost in my as just as bad as I'm getting lost in hers.

I stood in front of her holding her hands in mine, her warm hands were small and soft. I felt her breathe hit my face as she was looking up at me. her hair fell in front of her face and I reached up and brushed it back behind her ear. he skin is perfect and smooth. I left my hand on the side of her head and she seemed to fall right into it. she rested her head on my hand slightly.

all I can think about is how much I want to kiss her. I want to kiss her lips that are perfectly shaped and look so soft.

her eyes are traveling all over my face, from my eyes to my lips. she bit her bottom lip and it drove me crazing.

Naysa POV

9:46pm

his face is so perfect and flawless. I have never seen such beautiful blue eyes in my life. he is so nice and considerate to others. he would always put others first. he has perfect hair that falls to side and all I want to do is run my hands threw it and all over him.

he stood in front of me holding my hands in his big ones. his hands made me feel safe and warm, I never wanted to let go. I felt a piece of my hair fall from behind my ear and into my face. he reached his hand up and softly brushed my hair out of my face. his hand stayed on the side of my face cupping it. all I could was fall into it. I wanted his hands to hold me forever.

I wonder if he feels the same way about me as I do him. he is just so perfect and I am not. I don't deserve him and he doesn't need a trainreck like me in his life. he doesn't like me and probably never will. I should just get over it and move on.

his face got closer to mine as he leaned down. before I knew it I was edging up to his face and standing on my tippy toes to reach his lips. we stood there for a second breathing eachother in. his colone filled me with joy and happiness. he looked me in the eye and I looked at him deeper. our lips where less then a centimeter apart. I looked at him and he was driving me crazy.

" just kiss me already," I whispered and smiled so big I thought my cheeks were gonna fall off.

he laughed lightly and warm air fanned my face. he rested his forehead on mine, he leaned in further and landed his lips on mine. his lips were soft and fitted perfectly with mine. we moved with each other and his hands found his way to the back of my head and into my hair. he pulled me closer and I didn't hesitate. he deepened the kiss and felt like I was in space. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his. it felt so comfterable and right to be with him. we pulled apart to catch our breathe, I became cold without his body next to mine. he took a step back and smiled so big and bright. I smiled with him and laughed quietly.

" I hope that is a good smile," I giggled and looked at the ground.

" that's an amazing smile," he came closer again and I felt his warmth.

" good, " I laughed and put my one of my hands on his hard chest and the other around his neck, he had one hand on my waist and the other one on my back holding me closer to him.

" you are amazing," he laughed let his head hang low, and it gave me my view of he crowed room back.

" Daniel," I dropped my hands back down and looked him in the eyes.

" what? whats wrong?" he looked concered and then looked behind him. the whole room stopped what they were doing and focused on me and Daniel. somehow I went from feeling like I was on top of the world to feeling like I was naked and vonrable.

I swallowed hard and looked for Kaylee and Carlee. Daniel looked down at me and saw I was very uncomfterable. I looked at all the limelights staring at me and Daniel.

I felt a warm hand wrap around mine and it stopped my heart from pounding. I looked at Daniel and smiled.

" I ship it! she is adorable!" I heard one girl yell from the back of the crowed and then every one followed her with awes and people yelling " I ship it! I ship it!" I smiled and felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

I buried my face in daniels chest and laughed.

" I totally forgot we were here," Daniel rub the back of his neck and looked down at me.

I lifted my face to meet his eyes," I need to talk to my friends, you need to finish the party and then when its over we can continue what we started," I laughed and smirked.

" oh really," he pulled me closer and had his hands on my hips.

" wait that came out really dirty," I blushed and buried my face back in his chest, I felt his chest rise and fall as he laughed.

" i will go finish my party and find you in 27 minutes," he pulled away and slowly walked over to the girls.

i sighed in pure joy and smiled. i turned around and saw Kaylee and Carlee staring at me. Kaylee had her jaw dropped and Carlee was squealing.

I ran over to them and smiled at their faces.

" hey guys," I laughed slightly.

" what just happened?" Carlee looked at me with the most happiest expression.

" I don't know it just kind of happened," I smiled at the ground reliving the moment in my head.

" you are the most luckiest girl in the world," Kaylee slapped my arm playfully.

" I wouldn't go that far," we all laughed and talked about it some more. before we knew it all the limelight's left and people were cleaning up.

I watched Kaylee and Carlee go to their men happily. I scanned the room and didn't see Daniel.

" hey there," two arms snaked around my waist and pulled my body against theirs.

I recognized the sent of his cologne and smiled, " hey there stranger."

" so, you wanna get out of here and go get some food?" he turned me around so I was facing him but his hands never left my waist.

" I thought you would never ask," I smiled. he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine again and sent chills down my spine.

I might love this man. I hope he loves me.