alone

" guys, I think we are pathetic," I sat up and looked at the girls.

" I think we are," ava fell back on the ground and sighed.

" ok come on," Kaylee stood up grabbing ava and pulling her up too," we are not pathetic."

we all looked at her with stupid sarcastic faces," ok well we are not going to be pathetic- anymore!"

" how do you suggest we stop being pathetic?" Carlee pushed my head off her lap and stood up.

I groaned before falling on the ground," I miss him."

" yes we all do," ava and Carlee picked me up forcing me to stand.

" what are we gonna do?" I stood by Kaylee looking her up and down frowning.

" well," she paced back and forth before she smiled brightly," we dance it out first then we do something fun," she stuck her arms out waiting for our answers.

" I guess I like the idea of just dancing it out," ava nodding her head slowly agreeing.

" I guess," Carlee walked over to the speaker and started to connect it.

" fine," she hit play and music started to boom out of the large speaker.

we all laughed and threw our bodies around with the beat that vibrated threw us. we jumped on each other smiling and dancing. after a long time of dancing and almost falling, we took a break and ordered some pizza.

" so we will have a large cheese pizza," ava's voice was all high and nice. " alright thank you."

we laughed as she hung up the phone," you sound so different over the phone," Carlee was sitting next to me on the island laughing.

" yeah, you sound nice," I joked smiling innocently at her.

" yeah whatever," she laughed rolling her eyes as she jumped up on the counter joining Kaylee.

" see!" me and Carlee looked at each other as we said it giggling.

we all laughed so hard we were holding our stomachs crying. " ok ok I think we have can all agree that everyone, and I mean everyone, is nicer over the phone," Kaylee put her hands up as she was speaking.

" or in other words, fake," I smiled at them laughing.

" this is true," Carlee hit my arm agreeing with me.

" so now what?" ava looked at us frowning.

" yeah, we danced and now I am back to being sad and missing Zach," Carlee slugged downed and sighed.

" I miss Daniel," I let out a long loud sigh," he is finally off tour and now he isn't even here."

" but I can understand, it is there family and blah blah blah," ava rolled her eyes sarcastically.

" uh, am I not considered family!" Carlee yelled loudly causing us all to laugh.

" this is true!" I joined her in being loud.

" very true!" Kaylee chuckled as we all calmed down.

" ah I'm starving where is the food!" I laid on my back on top of the counter.

" well we did order it like," Carlee paused sarcastically. " five minutes ago."

" yeah yeah, I'm still hungry." I huffed as I crossed my arms over my chest.

" no no no, you are ' hangry'" Kaylee laughed lightly.

" no one asked you," I laughed loudly throwing an apple at her.

" oh no, she is just angry," ava put her hands up in surrender giggling.

" shut up," I threw an apple at ava laughing.

" before we ruin all of or beautiful apples," Carlee jumped down and stood in between the counters we were sitting on. " lets just agree we are all angry, sad, and hungry."

we all chuckled lightly before agreeing. " gosh where is the pizza?" I laughed falling to the ground.

" oh my gosh," they all rolled their eyes giggling at me.

***20 minutes later***

" oh my lanta this is good pizza," I moaned stuffing my face with more.

" best ever," ava laughed taking a drink of her pop.

" this is our go to meal," Kaylee smiled taking another slice from the box on the coffee table. we were sitting in the living room eating and talking, but mostly just stuffing our faces.

" no, no, Chinese food is," Carlee corrected us laughing.

" this is true," I laughed grabbing my drink and taking a sip of the foamy pop.

" how long has been?" I slouched on the coach eating my pizza.

" not even a day yet," Carlee slouched with me and sighed.

" no offense but that was the slowest day ever," ava laughed while she was sitting on the floor.

" this is gonna be the longest three weeks ever." Kaylee fell back into the coach and let out a long breathe.

" tell me about it." I sighed.

I miss Daniel, so so so much. I miss his arms, his lips, his touch, his voice, his smell, his everything!

I love that man.