Introduction

A long time ago in middle school, Jisung was bullied by a kid named Minho, but Jisung was too weak to ever fight back. One of his friends was always there to come and save him. Despite his lack in physical strength, Jisung has a strong hatred towards Minho.

Time skip ahead and Jisung is enrolling into a new highschool. He has a generally positive attitude and is ready to restart his life.

Jisung later runs into someone whom he finds familiar; none other than Lee Minho. The only thing is, the boy has changed. Minho is now kind and loving, nothing like the younger remembers. This doesn't stop the fact that Jisung, still, hates his guts.

Jisung begins to develop feelings for his old rival. Minho makes it even worse by occasionally flirting with him, sitting next to him in class, and existing in general. Jisung doesn't like Minho, though. He couldn't.

Could he?

════════════════

This is my first fanfiction, so please don't be too hash on me when judging? I'll try to update as often as I can, but I might not be able to set an exact date for when I will. Thanks for your understanding!

It means the world to me that you're willing to read my story. I will do my best to keep you guys well-fed.

Thank you for your attention and support.