Four

"Jisung? Are you okay?" He looks concerned. He isn't. He never was. He never will be.

He continues, "I know I'm handsome, but there's no need to stare." He laughs.

This isn't funny. None of this is funny. No part of this cruel prank is even remotely funny.

I run. I run as fast as I can. I don't know where it is I'm going, I just need to run.

Screw being late to classes. Screw lunch with Felix. Screw everything.

Tears streaming down my face, I leave through the front doors of the school and find myself headed toward the park. It's one of the few places where I feel safe.

Sitting under the shade of a tree, I take my backpack off of my shoulders and dig around for my phone. It's the only thing I could think of doing right now to help calm down.

I put in my earbuds and listen to music. Gradually, my crying softens down to whimpers. If someone were just passing by, they wouldn't notice my watery eyes.

Why was it that I had to run into him? I thought Minho was going to be something I could just leave in my past. Never would I have expected that he'd come back to haunt me.

Not to mention, how much his act changed. Plus, he got hotter too.

I mean- what? No he didn't. He was never hot. Yes, he got ten times hotter, but everyone knows that multiplying by zero still gets you zero.

I stay for a while longer, lost in thought, eventually falling asleep.

════════════════
(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. How are you guys/gals/others enjoying this story? If you liked this chapter, why not vote? It's greatly appreciated.

I'll see you all next update!)