Two

설렌다 me likey

Me likey, likey, likey

두근두근두근 heart, heart

Me likey

Me likey, likey, likey

두근두근두근

I wake up to hear Sana singing Likey. I groan, not because of her voice, but because I have to get up.

Tapping the "Dismiss" button on my phone, I'm finally able to pull myself out of bed after about 20 seconds of pure struggle.

It's the first day of my junior year at a new school and I'm oddly excited over the situation. I guess it's a given when you're about to restart your life.

I get out of bed, eat breakfast, pack my bag and hop onto the bus. I look over to my right to see Felix staring out the window with a vast expression painted onto his face.

"Hey, Felix? Are you doing 'the thing' again?" I say to him.

"What? Huh?" He turns to me, "What do you mean, 'the thing'...?"

"When you're listening to music and you get so caught up in it that you create your own music video. You looked so emotional, I almost cried." I say sarcastically.

"Oh, shut up. I don't need this." Felix says and puts his earbud back only for me to take it and put it into my own ear.

He yanks at it and pouts. "No. Your listening holes do not deserve the masterpieces of Big Bang."

The rest of the ride is near silent, which kinda terrifies me because- I mean- it's Felix.

We reach school and walk inside. I know I said I was excited, but actually being in the building on a school day is kind of intimidating.

I glance down at my schedule, then at my best friend's. We have different homerooms. Sad, I'll admit, but it's fine. We'll meet each other in... lunch and science? Only two periods. The universe is against us, isn't it?

Felix and I part ways with a wave and find our homerooms, mine being not only my homeroom, but also the math classroom. I walk inside and find a seat two rows from the back. Our teacher, Mr. Wang, shows us the basics of how rotation between classes works and things like that.

Next to me sits a kid who I feel like I've seen before. When Mr. Wang turns away from the class, telling us that we should "get to know each other" or something like that, I take the chance to talk to him.

"Hey." I say, tapping on his shoulder.

He turns his bright eyes to me, "Hi! Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around before."

"Yeah, I am. My name's Jisung. Han Jisung."

"Nice to meet you, Jisung. My name's Kim Seungmin."