Fourty-Eight

[Seungmin POV]

Me
Holy shit I'll ask him. Get off my back

Pooh's Grandpa
Thanks. And watch your profanity, damnit.

I roll my eyes at Woojin. I always forget how odd he can be until time like these when it becomes very clear.

Woojin, like a true parent, has been bothering me to ask Jisung and Felix if they're okay. Woojin had never exchanged numbers with the two, so now I have to do the dirty work just because I happen to be the one who replied the fastest. It's not my fault that everyone else is slow.

Besides, I don't even know Felix's phone number. We just hoped that them disappearing at the same time wasn't a coincidence.

I switch my phone screen so that I'm talking with Jisung.

Me
Sorry Im a little l8 in asking, but where have you been lately?

Me
We've been worried and I dont have Felix's number.

I wait a few seconds. Surprisingly, Jisung replies quickly.

Squirrel Kid
We're fine

Me
Rly? Then why have you 2 been hiding your faces from literally all of us?

Squirrel Kid
I guess I can tell you..

Me
Tell me what?

Squirrel Kid
I broke up with Minho

I was honestly shocked to hear this news. I don’t think those two had been together for long. It’s unnatural how fast their relationship vanished.

Me
Why?!

Squirrel Kid
He’s a cheater.

Squirrel Kid
I saw him with Hyunjin, HJ confessed and MH said he returned those feelings.

Me
Wait what?

Squirrel Kid
Yea, I heard him say it.

Me
Sorry, I gtg.

That's not how it went. I wasn't there, but Hyunjin himself said that he was rejected. I thought I had this weird love triangle fully mapped out, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm not entirely sure what to do right now. Just this once, though, I guess I'll be a decent person.

I start to text Minho. If he didn't cheat and was broken up with over a misunderstanding then he needs to know so that he can fix it.

On the other hand, if somehow Minho did cheat, then he deserves what he's getting and more. Plus, if he chose to cheat on one of my friends with my best friend, then he can and will get his ass handed to him. He'd better hope he didn't actually cheat, or else.

Me
Hey you bitch, did you cheat on Jisung?

Hoe
What?

Me
Dude its a text. You can read cant u?

Me
now did you or did you not cheat on jisung with hyunjin?

Hoe
Of course not! I could never hurt Jisung like that

Hoe
Hyunjin too.

Me
But that's what JiS said??

Hoe
But thats not what happened?

Hoe
Wait is that why he broke up w/ me

Me
Well duh. He never said anything to you?

Hoe
wEll dUH.

Me
Unnecessary.

Me
You need to go fix this like NOW. jisung thinks you cheated on him and he's a mess rn.

Me
And i know you think ur being sneaky or wtvr, but i can tell that you are too

Hoe
...

Me
Y are you still here? Go!

Hoe
Ok ok. Wish me luck.

I roll my eyes at Minho's stupidity. He really thought I didn't notice how much he's changed in the past couple of days. I knew something was up, but this? This is way too much. I don't know how those two manage.

Either way, I hope Minho can clear things up with Jisung. With everything they've been through, they deserve happiness right about now.

I'm rooting for you both.

We all are.