Eleven

[Minho P.O.V.]

"After the bell rang, my class was over. I went to the bathroom and heard Changbin and- what was his name? Right, Felix. I could hear those two come in, talking all cutesy and junk." I complain to Chan over the phone.

"It was kinda cute, to be honest, but that doesn't matter right now. Then I hear Jisung walk in and he says something about how he's not a homophobe, but not into guys either. As comforting as it is to hear that he's not homophobic, I don't share a strong bond with the rest of his sentence."

"That's gotta sting." Chan says. "You said you've liked him for quite the while, right?"

"Yeah. I was hoping he'd somehow start liking boys by now but it doesn't seem that way."

"Damn right it doesn't seem that way! Minho, that's not how this 'love' stuff works. I knew you were stupid, but I didn't think I'd loose all respect for you in a couple of seconds."

"Whatever. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah, sure. Good luck, bud." Chan says and hangs up.

I hate to admit it, but he's right. I don't know how this "love" thing works. I can't help it. Whenever I'm around Jisung I don't know what to do. He's just so... so perfect. Everything about him, from the sparkle in his eyes to his soothing voice. Even the way he walks.

Is this what Seungmin means when he says I'm "whipped"?

I should probably be doing homework instead of fantasizing about Jisung. Whatever, it was time well spent.

Speaking of homework, where did I put mine? Great. Now that I've managed to loose my very first page of homework this year (likely to be the first of many), I get out my phone and scroll through social media for the next few hours.

I wonder how Chan would've reacted if I had told him how much I cried after I got home.