Thirty-Five

Although I really don't want to, I untangle myself from Minho. The older boy stands up to get the door even though his lips are slightly puffy and his hair is a mess. I still think he looks amazing, though. He's my mess.

"Hello? Oh, hi!" I can hear Minho's words to the visitor.

"Hey, Min- woah." a familiar voice comes from the other side of the front door. I quickly lean forward to get a peek as to who this mystery person is and manage to catch a glimpse of Seungmin, who is currently staring at a disorderly Minho in bewilderment. Said bewilderment soon turns to a suggestive simper.

"What?" Minho questions. Once he realizes what Seungmin is implying, he goes into defense mode. "No. Don't even think about it."

I lean back, away from view in a panic. Seungmin then tilts his head in to scan the inside of his suspicious friend's apartment. I was one of the first things spotted, causing Seungmin to laugh.

"Finally." he says.

"What do you mean, 'finally'?" Minho says with a blush.

The boy invites himself in and continues, "I thought you two would never get together."

"That's a very subtle way of putting it." I sputter sarcastically.

"One way or another, I need a picture of this," Seungmin says while pulling his phone out to seal the image forever. Before he can do anything, though, Minho snatches his phone and runs away with it. Seungmin chases after him, the two yelling various profanities at one another.

I watch as this lasts three and a half minutes longer than it should have. In the end, Seungmin got his phone back but was forced to not take any pictures of Minho or I, or mention anything of the sort. If he did otherwise, Minho planned to flush the phone down the toilet.

"Okay, fine. I won't take any pictures of you two, but I just wanna ask you something real quick." Seungmin says. "How did you end up together? I know a bit of background information from Minho, but-"

"Hey!" Minho stands up with an angry blush becoming apparent on his face.

"Aww... You talk about me." I tease, trying to cover up the fact that I'm also embarrassed.

"Of course I do. If you visited the most beautiful garden on earth, wouldn't you want to brag to your friends?"

"Alright, let's wrap this up, lovebirds." Seungmin says with a emotionless smile. "I just wanted to tell you, Minho, that..." Seungmin trails off and frowns.

"That what?" Minho asks curiously.

"Actually, I forgot. I guess I was too caught up in trying to save my phone from a fat shark." Seungmin says mockingly. "Oh, and the sharks in the ocean too."

"That's it," Minho stands up once more. "Screw the phone, now you're going in the toilet."

"Shit." Seungmin spits out before dashing to the other side of the room. I laugh until I can't breathe and nearly fall onto the floor. I continue to watch intently as the two circle around one another, Mexican stand-off style.

Minho stomps forward and growls. Seungmin then makes an odd bird-like sound before turning and running out. I can't help but snicker at the sight. Times like these make me wish I could record things with my eyes.

"So, Jisung," Minho says to me awkwardly. "Where were we?"

"I think I remember." I say right before tackling the boy to the ground and attacking him with cuddles and love.

Some amount of time passes and Minho and I are sitting in front of the T.V., his legs around my waist, forcing me to stay with him. This is by far the happiest I have ever been while watching Disney Channel.

Even so, my mind continuously wanders back to what Seungmin was saying earlier.

What was it that he wanted to say and why did he have to lie to hide it?