Seven

Go go airplane 번개처럼 날아라

카우아이 파도 속 나를 던져 버리게

Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah

Let's power up!

까맣게 다 타버릴 거예요

Resisting the urge to dance, I turn off my alarm mid-"banana". My girl group playlist never ceases to amaze me.

I jump out of bed, enthusiastic and ready to start my day. Once I realizing what I'm going to have to face, I start to move a little slower, as if it will affect what time school starts.

After getting ready, I leave the house and get on the bus. When I go inside, I see Felix staring out the window. He didn't have earbuds in or his phone out.

"Hey, Felix."

"Hey, Jisung. How are you holding up?" Felix says, reminding me of when I ran into Minho.

"I'm doing okay, actually. I decided to not let this bother me." I reassure him, "That boy is just a part of my past. Besides, I already told you that he acts completely different now."

"What if it's just a front that he's hiding under? Maybe he-"

"No, I'm pretty sure Minho's changed." I cut Felix off. He notices my intention and shifts away from the subject.

"I'm glad you're confident about this. I remember when, a long time ago, you were too scared to play that balloon dart game at the carnival. Not because of the pointy darts, but because you said you didn't like the balloons. Something about how they looked like they'd be loud when they popped?"

"If we're reminiscing, then can it be about something a little less embarrassing?" I say, cringing at the memory. Felix just laughs and before I know it, I do too.

The bus stops and we get off. Waving goodbye to each other, the two of us head to our homerooms.

The rest of the day passes by at a pace that was way too fast for me. I didn't want to go to foreign language class. It's not because I'm bad at it -even though I kind of am- but it it's because Minho's in the same class.

I'll have to face him eventually, I guess.

And that, I do. I walk into the classroom and scan the seats, out of curiosity. When I don't see him anywhere, I start towards an empty desk. That's when I feel something run into my back.

Please don't be who I think it is. I think to myself. I turn around to see a familiar face.

"Jisung?" the boy's eye widen.

"Jeongin?!"