Thirty-Two

The next morning, I wake up to a message from none other than Lee Minho.

Minho💕
I know we saw each other yesterday, but can we meet up again today? I wanna talk to you.

If I wasn't already awake, then I am now. I text him back, agreeing. Luckily, Minho's quick to reply. The two of us discuss the details and soon leave to get ready. It looks like I'm going to Minho's apartment later.

I quickly dress up, similar to the last outting but this time with different clothes and a bit more makeup.

After what felt like an eternity, Minho arrives at my house in a small, beat up car. I grab my phone, stuff it in my pocket, and leave the house.

Once I open the car door, Minho greets me with a smirk, "Hey, baby."

"Nope." I say, right before slamming the door shut and starting back towards my house. I hear the window roll down behind me as Minho calls out for me to come back. With a shake of my head, I turn around and carefully open the door once more.

Again, Minho greets me with the same smirk, "Hey...?" His face retracts into a cringe while the word leaves his mouth. I roll my eyes and get in.

"Hey." I say with a small laugh. "Don't pull that again."

"Yeah, of course. I definitely won't." Minho says with an excessive tone, implying that he definitely will. I sigh and smile as Minho starts the car.

A couple of silent minutes pass and I decide to break the streak. "Why exactly did you want to meet? You never told me."

"Just wait." he says eerily.

"Are you planning on kidnapping me?" I gasp and say with a sarcastically alarming voice.

"No!" Minho laughs, still keeping his eyes on the road. He thinks for a second. "Actually, I am."

I preform another fake gasp.

"I'm kidnapping your heart."

"I will jump right out of this car if necessary. Don't test me."

Minho laughs. "I'd prefer you to open the door first, because we're here."

I finally take my eyes off of Minho and pull myself into reality. Looking at our surroundings, I spy with my little eye a small apartment complex. It's not very fancy, but then again if Minho's on his own, I wouldn't expect him to live in a six out of five starred building with ten fountains and butlers for their butlers.

If anything, though, it's somewhat better than what I'd initially imagined.

I step out of the car and Minho leads me up to his floor. Once inside of the apartment, I note that there aren't very many things to note. Minimal furnishings occupy the room, but despite this, Minho still asks if I'd like anything to eat. I turn down the offer and with a nod, Minho takes a seat on the two-person couch. I sit on the other side.

"So you've successfully kidnapped me, what am I here for?" I ask. Minho's expression transforms from content to one of worry and uncertainty.

"Look, I know it sounds a bit cliche, but I wanted to talk about us."

The mood suddenly darkens and I feel a shiver run down my spine. I knew this would have to happen eventually, and deep down inside I think I knew that this was why Minho had asked me to come over, but I wasn't ready.

In all honesty, I'm still not ready.