TWO

katperezme contemplating life

katperez
me contemplating life. i was on theellenshow!!! basically a dream come true, meeting the beautiful queen that is ellen degeneres ♥️ if you want to catch me making a total fool of myself in front of my fav + millions, tune in today 3PM (please don't make too much fun of me east coast...) 📸: alexdel
view all 2,279 comments

When Kat first returned to her family, neither of them really addressed the elephant in the room.

She was grateful no one brought it up the entire day and instead congratulated her for a job well done on Ellen.

But the next morning while her, Alex and Carter sat down for breakfast, it all came out.

"I really can't believe I did that yesterday."

"You're still thinking about it?" Carter asked with a mouthful of eggs, Alex grimacing at him.

"Of course I am! I embarrassed the shit out of myself yesterday."

"Hey, technically you haven't embarrassed yourself yet. The show doesn't air until a couple of hours."

Kat only sighed, poking at her eggs, still bothered with the whole situation.

They ate in silence for a while, until Kat's phone buzzed signaling a new text.

noah
what's this I hear that you
prefer Spider-boy over me?'

"Dear fucking- so Noah just texted me," Kat huffed.

Carter couldn't help but laugh, making Alex smack his side, "What'd he say?"

"He knows. He knows I chose Tom over him- how the hell does he know?"

"Did you invite him too and just forget?" Carter tried.

"No," Kat groaned, "You said I had a few more hours! Everyone already knows!"

"The good thing is no one was even allowed to bring their phone inside so right now, it's just rumors."

"And when it actually airs?"

"Well then, you're screwed," Carter answered before Alex had the chance to do so.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Carter chuckled, "Honestly? Yeah. I've been in the business longer than you and I haven't embarrassed myself. You barely started and already you're proclaiming your love for Spider-man."

"Ellen just made me so comfortable and like she was a friend- I couldn't help it," Kat huffed as she put her head down.

"Wow," Alex sighed happily, "I know this is a serious moment but who would've thought Ellen Degeneres would make you feel like a friend? You made it!"

"I can't even be happy and put how excited I am on Instagram about the show because I'll just be telling my followers to watch me embarrass myself!"