FORTY ONE

usernameokay but why are tomholland2013 and katperez MATCHING at the disney expo?! #firstthetattoosnowtheoutfitstagged: tomholland2013, katperezview all 1,792 comments

username
okay but why are tomholland2013 and katperez MATCHING at the disney expo?! #firstthetattoosnowtheoutfits
tagged: tomholland2013, katperez
view all 1,792 comments

...

username
um just because they're both wearing stripes, doesn't mean they're matching??

username
omg i needed this! my heart was craving tomlina!!!

Harrison was so glad in that moment that Tom gave him his phone so he wouldn't be able to spoil anything about the movie.

The second he saw her post, he knew he couldn't tell Tom.

It was bad enough he had post notifications of her account on his phone but if he found out she would be where he was going to be in just a few moments- he would lose his shit.

So, he kept it from him and just prayed that they wouldn't bump into Kat on the interview line.

Tom didn't suspect a thing when he greeted Benedict who was quick to want to get straight to work.

So while they were being interviewed, Harrison stood in the back keeping an eye out for Kat when he spotted someone else.

Alex and him locked eyes, both of them stiffening up in realization.

Alex pointed towards her phone which made Harrison quickly take out his own.

alex
keep your boy away
from my girl

Harrison sighed as he looked up momentarily, catching her glaring eyes before looking back down to type again.

harrison
don't you think enough
time has passed and it's
time for them to kiss and
make up???

The response was almost immediate.

alex
definitely not!
this is the most important
day of her life and i will
not let him ruin it

Harrison only sighed when he heard Tom and Benedict thank the interviewer.

Crap that interview was done fast.

"What'd you guys talk about?"

Benedict shot him a weird look before talking to his own assistant while Tom chuckled.

"Were you not paying attention?"

"No," he answered truthfully, but he probably should have to make sure they didn't mention Kat's surprise news today.

Luckily the reporters cared less about his love life and more about him spoiling the movie for them so no one mentioned Kat.

And Harrison thought he was in the clear, he really did.