SEVENTY SIX

katperezanother year, another party ❤️ view all 6,279 comments

katperez
another year, another party ❤️
view all 6,279 comments

"Ugh! Do you have to wear that?"

"Excuse me?" Kat asked, amused at what Tom just said.

"It's just- we're supposed to be getting you out the house but with you wearing that..."

"Tom stop being a lil horn dog and let's go," Kris interrupted their moment before it could go any further.

Tom groaned quietly to himself while Kat smirked, dragging him along with her.

She knew with how persistent the girls were being about leaving the house at a certain time and that they couldn't be late- but all bets were off when they were in the car.

By the time they got to the destination, Alex practically leapt out of the car, "I swear! His tongue was so far down her throat, I thought it was going to get stuck there."

"You're over exaggerating," Kat chuckled, pulling Tom out of the car with her.

"Then why was his face just covered with your lipstick?"

"Cause I need stronger lipsticks," Kat huffed, "Now, back to what's important, why are we at a club?"

"Oh stop acting like you don't like clubs still. The last time we went to one, you were practically forcing us to drink."

"Oh?" Tom smirked, making Kat smile back.

"I had a lot of fun but somehow I think I'll have a lot more fun tonight."

"Do we have to have security on you all night to make sure you two don't sneak off to the bathroom?"

Kat said nothing but approach the building.

"Wait. This doesn't look like a club. It looks like a hall."

"Local frat rented it for their weekly rager."

"Oh god. We're going to a freaking frat party?"

"What's so bad about frat parties?" Tom chuckled, now opening the door for the girls.

"The only thing Kat hated more than clubs were frat parties."

"The drinking games, creepy college students, bitchy girls, everything about those parties was a nightmare to me."

"Maybe then. But now... you can definitely hold your liquor down."

Kat only shrugged, turning to face the girls as Tom opened another door for them.

"All I know is the second I see something suspicious, I'm calling the cops and getting out of-"

"Surprise!"

Kat jumped slightly, being caught by Tom who spun her around to see the entire Marvel cast there.

"No way! My own avengers party?!"