EIGHTY TWO

With Tom's first day off, he wanted nothing more than to spend it alone with Kat but his mother had other plans, insisting they come over for the day

"We're leaving early, okay?"

"Tom," Kat giggled, struggling to keep Tessa close to them.

"What?" he frowned, "This is my only free day. I am not going to miss more time off that I should be spending with you."

"What is that your only free day for the rest of your life or something?"

"How long are you staying here?" Tom asked, turning to face her.

Kat opened her mouth, only to stop, making him chuckle, "Exactly. You don't even know. And I'm not taking any chances."

With a quick peck to her lips, he started walking to the house again hand in hand with Kat.

"What are you gonna tell your parents? Sorry mom and dad but I don't want to share Kat with you for the day?"

"Well- yeah. What's wrong with that?"

She only rolled her eyes playfully when they finally arrived at the Holland home.

It didn't take long for them to open the door and for Tessa to rum straight inside while Tom and Kat greeted the family.

Nikki smiled seeing Tom take Kat's jacket and bag from her, hanging their things together.

"Look at you two being such a great couple," she beamed, "It's definitely great having you around, Kat."

"It's great being here," she smiled, going to take a seat in the living room, "Honestly, I've always loved England but being here lately, I-"

"Would move here?" Dom asked hopefully.

"Cmon dad," Harry chuckled, "Don't scare her away."

"He isn't- I- I would love to live here, Dom," Kat smiled softly at him.

The twins immediately looked towards Tom who stiffened up a bit, but tried to keep his cool.

"Of course, you guys would be invaded with a bunch of my family moving here too. I'm not sure how happy they'd be seeing me move so far away."

"If they're anyway as nice as you, we'd love to have them," Nikki beamed.

"They're alright. Definitely crazier though- just ask Tom," Kat joked.

Tom nodded, "She definitely gets her crazy from them."

Kat gasped, hitting his shoulder, making the others chuckle.

"You've already met her entire family, Tom? Yet you haven't introduced her to the rest of our family?"

"I haven't had the time," Tom frowned, "But she does was to meet nan and granddad though."