NINETY SIX

tomholland2013been missing my girl xview all 10,829 comments

tomholland2013
been missing my girl x
view all 10,829 comments

Thanksgiving had finally come around and while Kat normally saw this an any other day, this year was special.

Her and Tom stood at JFK airport waiting anxiously for their friend to arrive.

When Tom finally saw his best friend, he immediately called for him, Harrison smiling as he started walking towards them.

"Where is she?" Tom mumbled, trying to go on his tiptoes to get a glimpse but it was hard with the people.

When they finally did part, Tom was immediately on his knees when he saw her, "Tessa!"

Hearing the sound of his voice, Tessa bolted, leaving Harrison high and dry as she ran straight for Tom's arms.

Kat smile down at the scene when Harrison finally joined them, frowning when he saw Tom ignoring him, "Some best friend you are. I came with so many bags filled with your things."

"Thank you, mate," Tom chuckled, continuing to embrace Tessa though, letting her lick his face.

"He's finally reunited with his girl," Kat sighed happily.

"Are you excited to see your new home?" Tom cooed at Tessa, "Mummy's already got you a new bed and a whole bunch of new toys."

Kat's heart swelled at that and Harrison knew then that he lost them both.

As cute as it was, seeing them so happy, he still resisted the urge to roll his eyes so many times the entire journey to their home.

When they finally did get there and Tom was giving Tessa a tour, Kat stood with Harrison.

"So, you like?"

"Love," Harrison chuckled, "Why didn't you guys host Thanksgiving then? This place looks good."

"We don't necessarily have everything we need to actually host it," Kat sighed, "Still missing some things and mom wanted everything to be perfect so we're going to casa Del Perez."

"Your old place?" Harrison asked, confused.

"Yup. Everyone's over there now setting up. Tom! We should actually start heading out soon!"

"One second, darling!" Tom called out, "Still showing Tess around!"

Kat only smiled, shaking her head as she took Harrison's suitcase which she knew had Tom's things into their room.

"So. How has living with him been?"

"Surprisingly amazing," Kat joked, "He has been a bit of a downer at times cause he missed Tessa but with her here now, I'm sure he'll go right back to normal."