SIXTY SIX

katperezall i ever wanted was a huge teddy bear and now

katperez
all i ever wanted was a huge teddy bear and now... ♥️♥️♥️
view all 3,278 comments

username
how you know your man fucked up ^ he gets you flowers and a bear

username
YES OTP continue striving!!!

[Kat: regular,
Tom: bold]

"I'm sorry I hung up on you before."

"It's fine. Just- promise you won't do it again. We really have to talk this through."

"Agreed. Don't worry, I won't."

"Good... I really don't want to fight with you anymore, Kat."

"Neither do I. The only time I ever want to type in caps or with exclamation points is when i'm showing you love, not yelling at you and getting all angry."

"Same. But... do you see where I'm coming from?"

"Yeah. And I... I'm sorry but I thought I was over it Tom- I really did. But I just... after that talk with Z and seeing you with Hannah Montana, I just... it all came back."

"Hannah Montana?"

"I don't wanna call her a blonde bimbo or bitch anymore. For all I know, she's probably the sweetest girl in the world. She can't help that you're so hot."

"Kat."

"And she's really pretty so I'd get it if you want to be with her."

"I don't want to be with her! I want to be with you!"

"Even with my super insecure self?"

"Even then. I'm sorry I ever made you feel that way in the first place."

"You can't help your hormones or how hot you are."

"Are you sure I'm talking to the same Kat who was cursing me out not too long ago?"

"I let all my anger out on my letter."

"What even is- why would you write me a letter?"

"I have two answers for that. One, Oprah told me so and two- you know To All The Boys I've Loved Before?"

"Yeah."

"Don't roll your eyes, Thomas."