EIGHTY FIVE

tomholland2013back to where it started

tomholland2013
back to where it started...
tagged: katperez
view all 4,268 comments

katperez
happy seven months, handsome!! 😍😍😍

zendaya
okay i'm gonna need you two to switch places with me so i could be in paris, please and thank you 🙏🏼

alexdel
wait zendaya would i be included in this trip? cause if so, YES PLEASE.

katperez
otps take paris, i'm here for it zendaya alexdel tomholland2013

"So, what's the special occasion for this impromptu trip to Paris?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"What?" Kat laughed, "I figured if anything, we'd come here for our one year anniversary."

"That was the originally the plan but we're gonna be in Mexico for our one year..."

"Well you've just planned everything, huh?"

"I figured it was my turn to plan the perfect month-i-versary."

"This isn't a competition, babe."

"I know it's not," Tom smiled slowly, "But I'm totally winning, right?"

"Whatever, Holland," Kat giggled, rolling her eyes playfully.

Tom only tugged her to him, backing them up against the wall, immediately kissing her.

The kiss was short-lived when a tiny voice called out for Tom, "Sp-Spider-man?"

Tom pulled away from the kiss slowly, biting his lip in frustration, making Kat giggle when he finally pulled away to smile brightly at the little boy.

"Hey little man."

Kat's heart swelled seeing him bond with the little boy, acting like he was the most important thing in the world and not caring that their moment was just interrupted.

Her mother smiled apologetically at Kat, "I'm so sorry. I tried to take him away but he just couldn't help it- he had to meet his precious Spider-man."

"Oh no, it's cool. I completely get it. When I was little if I ever saw J-Lo on the street, I would've lost it."

"Or Leonardo DiCaprio."

"Yes!"

The women laughed amongst themselves when Tom held out the mom's phone to get a selfie of the two of them, doing his signature move.

"He seems like a great guy. I'm glad my som idolizes someone as genuine as him- acting so nice to him even if he just interrupted that steamy make out session."