EIGHTY NINE

harryholland64happy birthday brother! it's party time! (brother not pictured: paddy but i swear he's here)tagged: tomholland2013, hazosterfield, samholland1999view all 4,279 comments

harryholland64
happy birthday brother! it's party time! (brother not pictured: paddy but i swear he's here)
tagged: tomholland2013, hazosterfield, samholland1999
view all 4,279 comments

username
but katperez isn't, right??? she went back home cause they broke up?! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

username
username she literally posted a birthday message for him already, that's not it sis

katperez
yes! thank you ^^ username

katperez
also username don't go throwing any parties yet. tom wouldn't let me get in the picture cause i was wearing the dream guy shirt. he's very rude 😩

tomholland2013
katperez i gave you the option to burn it in the pit fire?? you didn't take that opportunity, not my fault

"Tom! Please! You're acting like a child!"

"This isn't fair!" Tom groaned though, continuing to try to hold Kat back from getting closer to the Holland house, "When it was your birthday-"

"You were more interested in my mom then after you took me to a surprise party at a hall."

"Point taken," Tom huffed, "Fine. But I don't want to leave too late. I really am tired."

"Uh huh," Kat mumbled, Tom finally loosening his grip on her.

"Or maybe we could spend the rest of the day just watching movies with the family. Order pizza for dinner- just have a chill night."

Kat only nodded when they finally reached the front door and Harrison opened it with a look.

"Took you long enough."

"He didn't want to leave the house," Kat huffed, tugging Tom in.

"I am hurt, best friend."

"Hey, I would've texted you to come over... eventually."

Harrison laughed, shaking his head, "Well, everyone's gathered outside now so go ahead."

"Great. I'll tell them we're gonna be spending the night in. You two wait here."

Harrison and Kat definitely didn't listen, following Tom outside where, surely enough, the now bigger group of people all yelled, "Surprise!" the second he walked out the door.

"Fuck's sake," Tom jumped a little, surprised to see his extended family there, along with some of his Avengers family.

"You surprised, kid?" Robert chuckled, stepping up.

"Definitely," Tom laughed, "Yeah. Hey."

He went around hugging everyone and thanking them for coming before making his way back to Kat.