FIFTY FIVE

"I know it's not Singapore but

"I know it's not Singapore but..."

Tom looked at Kat nervously but she just looked up at the city in awe.

"Are you kidding?" she finally asked, "This is- I officially forgive you for making me close my eyes and listen to loud ass music the entire time."

"Really?" Tom bit his lip, "This isn't too tacky or-"

Kat cut him off by bringing him into a kiss.

At that moment she didn't care if anyone would spot them or if she got judgmental looks for such public PDA, she just needed to kiss him.

Tom didn't mind one bit as he kissed her back, only pulling away moments later when they both needed air.

Kat took that opportunity to look around the city once again, "I can't believe you really took me to freaking Paris!"

"It's the city of love," Tom answered easily, making Kat smile more as she pulled Tom to her.

"And what are we doing in the city of love, Thomas?"

"Oh you'll see," Tom smirked as he was now the one to pull her away to walk.

It was obvious to Kat just how planned everything was when Tom guided her through the city to show her around and pick things up at the same time before they ended up at their true destination.

"You planned this to the tee, didn't you?" she smiled brightly seeing him set down the blanket.

"I did," Tom smiled, "Take a seat, Ms. Perez. Time for a nice lunch."

Kat did as told, the two being in their own little world as they ate what Tom put together before just sitting next to each other to look up at the beautiful monument.

Seeing yet another couple take a photo kissing in front of the tower, he knew he had to get to the point of one of the things he wanted to talk to her about- no matter how much he dreaded it.

"So, Kat."

"So, Tom," Kat teased, making Tom smile nervously as he slowly continued.

"I wanted... I wanted to talk about the other girls."

Kat frowned immediately, "Why would you want to talk about that?"

"I don't want to bring it up to upset you. I just- I wanted to explain myself."

"Well you don't have to explain yourself," Kat mumbled, "We weren't together so you did nothing wrong."

"Kat," he sighed, reaching over to hold her hand, "I'm sorry, okay? So so sorry."

"You don't have to be-"

"Stop," Tom frowned, "Stop trying to make excuses for me cause I really do need to be sorry. I- I had no reason to go around sleeping with other girls because the best girl in the world was by my side, right in front of me the whole time."