THIRTY

katperezgirls day in with the perez girls 😬 + alexdel who refused to be in the pic bc she's difficult af 🙄🙄🙄tagged: kristeen, karmenperezview all 4,928 comments

katperez
girls day in with the perez girls 😬 + alexdel who refused to be in the pic bc she's difficult af 🙄🙄🙄
tagged: kristeen, karmenperez
view all 4,928 comments

"Hey you," Kat smiled as she answered the call, the girls paying no mind to it.

"Hey," Carter huffed, "Why didn't you tell me you were in England?"

"What?" Kat chuckled, "In England- I'm not in England."

"Stop bullshitting me Katalina. I can see you from here. Sure your back is to me and I can't quite tell if you're on the phone or not but I'm sure it's you."

"Let me guess," she sighed, "You think it's me because of the long black hair?"

From beside her, Alex rolled her eyes playfully, not even needing to hear what Carter was saying to know what was happening.

"That and you're with Tom."

"Tom?" Kat frowned, "Wait. Where are you?"

"At some stupid event with Joey."

"Hi Kat!"

"Tom said he was spending the day in with his brothers," Kat said slowly, wondering why he would lie to her.

Hearing those words, Alex immediately gained interest, leaning over in an attempt to hear what Carter was saying.

"Well I'm sure that's him! He's with his frog and this girl."

"That's not funny. You know he hates the frog jokes and-"

"Describe her," Alex cut her off, now snatching the phone from her, "Do you know her?"

"No," Carter frowned.

"Give me my phone, Alex!"

By this point Kris and Karmen paused the movie to look over at their little sister and best friend.

It wssn't long before Alex finally managed to get the phone on speaker.

"Kat I swear if you're fucking with me, I'm gonna kill you."

"I'm not! I'm with the girls, not Tom."

"It's obviously not her babe," Joey whispered, an uneasy feeling growing over her.

"Follow his ass," Alex ordered, "Do not let him out of your sight."

"No! Stop," Kat tried to protest, reaching out for her phone but Alex only got away from her.

"Why don't you want to investigate this? He's with another girl!"

"And?" Kat mumbled.

"And?" Kris now asked wide-eyed, "He could be cheating on you!"

"Or," Joey now tried to be a voice of reason, "She could just be a friend- or a cousin!"

"Or he's cheating on you!" Alex repeated.