EIGHTY SIX

Tom and Kat had just barely gotten back from Paris and they were already back on their routine

Tom would work, Kat would spend the day with Tessa or Tom's family or Harrison then he'd come home to her and they'd spend the night together in.

On this day in particular day though, Tom got home a little earlier than expected, her script in hand as he approached her.

"I finished it."

Kat looked up immediately at the sound of Tom's voice, stiffening up a bit, knowing what he was talking about seeing the papers in his hand.

"You finished the script?"

"Yup."

"And..."

"You definitely have to do this movie."

Kat squealed, immediately jumping up and going into his arms, leaving Tessa confused but excited.

Tom pulled away moments later, brushing her hair back, "I mean, it's gonna suck seeing you with him since he's obviously still in love with you-"

"Babe," Kat groaned, "Noah is not in love with me! He has a girlfriend."

"Yeah, alright. I'll believe it when I see it."

Kat now raised an eyebrow, "Okay, fine. Let's do it then."

Unsure of what he just got himself into, Tom watched Kat grab her phone, "What are you doing?"

"I'm calling Noah so we can go on a double date tonight."

"What?" Tom frowned, "Wait no. We're supposed to spend the night in watching Clueless and ordering pizza."

"You would seriously rather stay in and watch my movie rather than spend the night out with Noah?"

"Uh, yes?" Tom scoffed, only to roll his eyes when Kat proceeded to go through her phone, "He probably won't agree to it either."

"Oh please, I'm sure he'd be up for it. Here, let me call him."

[Kat: regular,
Noah: bold]

"Hello?"

"Noah! Hey! It's Kat!"

"Yeah, I know Kat. Caller ID."

"Right uh, listen are you still in England and free tonight?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'm thinking double date."

"What?"

"To celebrate! Me taking the movie and to meet that special lady in your life. Cmon, Noah, it'll be super fun."

"Yeah, I don't know if that's such a great-"