EIGHTY EIGHT

katperezmy favorite guy in the entire world was born today all those years ago

katperez
my favorite guy in the entire world was born today all those years ago. thomas, you're easily the love of my life and i cannot wait to spend this birthday and the next then the one after that and so on and so forth with you. i love you babe ♥️ tomholland2013
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 3,829 comments

"Happy fucking birthday!"

Tom groaned feeling the bed go crazy from Kat's jumping.

"If I remember correctly," he began, not even bothering to open his eyes, "I woke you up with kisses on your birthday."

"Well I was going to sing you happy birthday Marilyn Monroe style but I decided not to be a Betty Cooper."

"Why not? I love Betty Cooper."

"Not as much as you love Veronica Lodge."

"You love Veronica Lodge."

"You really going to argue with me about this?"

"No. Because- wow."

"I decided on being Betty from that one episode when she decided to strip for- woah!"

"Happy birthday to me," Tom smirked at Kat who was now underneath him.

When Tom woke up the next morning, he expected to be woken by Kat- or more specifically, more kisses by her but was surprised to wake up alone in bed.

"Really?" Tom huffed when he noticed not even Tessa was in the room with him.

"My goddamn birthday and no one's here for me when I wake up."

He walked downstairs, sighing dramatically as he entered the kitchen, "You know, I'm grateful for last night but I'd really appreciate it if I woke up and- what the fuck?"

"Heyyyy," Harrison chuckled nervously as he pulled away from the intense moment he was just in with someone Tom couldn't see due to Harrison blocking them.

He sighed in relief when he did step away to reveal Felicity.

"Happy birthday, Tom!" she squealed, quick to run to him to give him a hug.

He hugged her back slightly, thanking her quietly when they pulled away to see Harrison smirking at them.

"You thought that was Kat, didn't you?" he asked, only to shudder before Tom even got the chance to respond, "Gross. That's like my little sister."

"Yeah. Plus you're not her type."

"I'm going to ignore that cause you're the birthday boy," Harrison forced a smile, "C'mere mate."

Tom and Harrison hugged tightly, Harrison wishing Tom a happy birthday before he finally pulled away.

"Now. Two questions: what are you two doing here and where are my girls?"