FIFTY TWO

It seemed like any other normal dinner with the cast celebrating a successful day of press

But things were far from normal- at least for Kat and Tom it wasn't.

They were back to where they were all those months ago- sleeping together and acting like a couple yet not being an official couple.

Surprisingly enough, Tom never wanted to start it back up anyway, especially after what Kat told him the day they went out to the stores with the boys but when Kat went into his room that same night, he couldn't resist.

She has always been hard for him to resist, which is how he found himself sitting next to her at the dinner table, his hand on her knee as she continued to speak to Danai and he spoke to Mark.

Kat knew it was definitely not a normal night either, considering her and Tom were late since they snuck off to his house for some alone time before the dinner.

She could hear the little voice in the back of her mind judging her but, just like Tom, she couldn't resist him.

"Um... Kat?" Katherine said suddenly, snapping her out of her conversation.

She looked over where Katherine was motioning, surprised to see Noah there.

Her breath hitched, which didn't go unnoticed by Tom who looked toward the same way, frowning when he saw Noah.

Noah definitely saw them too but he wanted nothing to do with the awkward conversation he knew was about to come up.

He quickly tried to leave which made Kat stand up just as fast.

Tom frowned as he watched her, it seeming to him like he was completely forgotten of as she muttered her apologies before rushing after Noah.

He shot Katherine a worried look but she smiled softly at him.

"Don't worry, Tom."

He only nodded but he was definitely worried.

How could he not be?

Outside Kat managed to catch Noah before he could make his escape with his friends.

"Can we um... can we talk?"

Noah looked towards his friends, the blonde rolling her eyes, "We're waiting right here. And we're leaving in 10 minutes so hurry up."

Kat wanted nothing more than to yell at the rude blonde but when Noah saw how she looked, he was quick to drag her away across the street.

"What's up, Kat?"

"I... I know."

"You know?" Noah frowned, "Know what?"

"I know," Kat repeated herself, hoping he got it because she did not want to say the words out-loud.

"Oh," Noah frowned in realization, "Of course you do. How long did it take Alex to blab?"