TWENTY THREE

katperezwhen you meet just two of your girl crushes and they're basically the best people in the entire world???tagged: lauraharrier, zendayaview all 6,168 comments

katperez
when you meet just two of your girl crushes and they're basically the best people in the entire world???
tagged: lauraharrier, zendaya
view all 6,168 comments

"So..."

Kat looked away from her phone to look up at Tom, an amused look on her face, "So?"

"Z may have invited us to her place."

"Z?" Kat asked wide-eyed, "As in..."

"Zendaya? Yes."

Swallowing the lump in her throat, she nodded, "Well if by us you mean you and you're only inviting me to be nice- there's no need. I hope you have fun."

"No," Tom laughed, now pulling her to him, "By us I mean us."

Kat bit her lip nervously, "Why would she want me there?"

Tom now gave her a look, "Because she really wants to meet you. Laura and her do, actually."

"Wait. Laura? As in- you know I saw her once when I was waiting for a train."

"Wait. What?"

"Yeah," she smiled, "It was a long time ago and I just got out of school and I see her standing there and I fucking almost lost it. She's so much more gorgeous in person. I- yeah meeting them will not be good for my self esteem."

"Stop," he laughed now, rolling his eyes playfully, "You're gonna have to meet them eventually, you know?"

"Do I though?" Kat chuckled nervously, already pulling away and standing up.

"Yes! They're my friends and you have to meet my friends- I met your sisters!"

"You- I didn't force you to meet my sisters!"

"You seriously don't want to meet them?" Tom pouted now.

Sighing, Kat shook her head, "I'd love to meet them, I just... I don't want to make a fool of myself."

"You won't," Tom reassured her now with a smile, "Trust me, they'll love you."

Kat was still unsure but when Tom kissed her, she knew she was a goner.

That's how she found herself standing outside of Zendaya's house nervously, a bottle of wine in her hand as she turned to Tom, "I'm not too over dressed am I?"

"Darling, you're wearing a t-shirt and jeans. How would you be overdressed?"

"Tommy boy!" Zendaya announced the second she opened the door, her and Laura quick to bring him into a hug.

'I am definitely overdressed' Kat thought seeing the girls in sweatshirts and tights.

Tom thought nothing of it as he introduced the girls to Kat.